bump. PLZ ANSWER!!!
  2. [XP] Skill Callouts

bump... still waiting...
  3. KEquippedSkills XP

@kyonides i have a question on the conversation
  4. [XP] Skill Callouts

bump! HELLO??? ANYONE?????
  5. [XP] states that inflicts another state

@BloodSoakedPuppeteer98 hey! are you even there???
  6. [XP] states that inflicts another state

my guess is that where, if that battler does not have despair and has other states (like frozen), it will give them 0 HP regardless. (or something like that) and btw, you did answer my question of this.
  7. [XP] states that inflicts another state

Nope. just regular Frozen state. i think it has something to do about the other states that have "Regard as HP 0" enabled. you know, the usual Fainted state, and the two other Fainted states for the Light and Dark insta-kills from the Persona Series. P.S. btw, how do i add in states where an...
  8. [XP] states that inflicts another state

bump! i've added a despair state from persona 5, where the despaired person loses 5% SP every turn and dies at the 3rd turn i believe that that code in Game_Battler 2 has this weird issue and look what happens here. im gonna make Litten frozen at Turn 0 and... whaaaaaaaaat??? i think...
  9. Different Difficulties problem

@kyonides i edited a bit in Game_Battler 3 # Branch by parameter case item.parameter_type when 1 # Max HP @maxhp_plus += item.parameter_points when 2 # Max SP @maxsp_plus += item.parameter_points when 3 # Strength...
  10. Different Difficulties problem

@KK20 wait, should it be placed like this? --------------------------------- Easy LVL Up Notifier Different Difficulties D.D. Battle Test Fix ---------------------------------- or like this? --------------------------------- Different Difficulties D.D. Battle Test Fix Easy LVL Up Notifier...
  11. Different Difficulties problem

@KK20 well... the same error keeps happening no matter i move it but there is something weird about this code but i don't the what other script is making an error like this, why don't you test it out and see for your self. i just picked out some scripts that i thought its suitable to my game...
  12. Different Difficulties problem

bump! new problem! i have the Easy LVL Up Notifier Script from Tons of Add-ons #:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= # Easy LvlUp Notifier by Blizzard # Version: 2.2 # Type: Battle Report Display # Date: 27.8.2006 # Date v1.2b: 3.11.2006 # Date v1.3b...
  13. [XP] ATB Bars Connection

bump. anyone wanna help me? please???
  14. [XP] HoT DoT Issues

i tested it, and it did the trick. thanks. btw, how do i have ATB bars in this post of mine?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rixxus