Recent content by MarioWidjaya123

1. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 i think you're right. i'll try to make some scripts with liitle help as possible. IF there is some sort of manual about Coding in RPG Maker XP.
  2. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@KK20 listen, ruby coding to make stuff is like hard if its a complicated thing. but some parts of the code are like easy. like in RPG Maker XP i can make new colors or i can move stuff. but stuff like rewriting the damage formula to more Persona 5 Royal-like or making status skills saying...
  3. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@bgillisp pay attention on the [XP] Mark before you comment. and @KK20 where have you been??? i've been calling you for help for about a week or something.
  4. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok i put it in... still working! no duds here!
  5. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 i just figured out something. this piece of code that im highlighting, thats what is needed to be fully working.
  6. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok, i put in that edited script list in my game i'll re-name the rest later. did the test. and... IT WORKS! (see the little DMG taken) omg, it actually works! thank you so much!
  7. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok, i just combined the two, and... nope. didn't work. here is my script list. My Script List download it and test it, to see what's wrong with it.
  8. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok im done the checking and here are the results i've made a test type Megidolaon that always deals 1,000 DMG. here's the DMG without Protect. here's the DMG with Protect. but have you noticed that i haven't taken any DMG? i mean the Damage Reduction is RIGHT THERE. but the...
  9. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 i have analyzed something Greater Water DMG without Protect Greater Water DMG with Protect looks like it is working and i took a look of your script placements it looks like the default invincible status script and the breaker are like seperate. give me a minute...
  10. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 okay, i added that and... didn't get the stack overflow error, just isn't working.
  11. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 you're getting closer.
  12. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ummm, so i bit of a mistake there, i forgot to remove "__END__" while i was testing this this... so... im still trying to figure it out...
  13. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok, i just change the code a bit. from this. if BREAK_INVINCIBLE.any? {|j| @skill_id == j} to this. (highlighted in yellow) and it almost worked. this is Megidolaon's raw damage. without using Protect. with using Protect. (see the rainbow heart icon) (different with the damage...
  14. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 how exactly?
  15. [XP] Invincible Status Script is Overpowered

@Roninator2 ok, i did that and... it didn't work. no errors, it just didn't work. (how the heck i didn't notice that little code change till now...)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick