Recent content by MarisaG

1. MarisaG

How to locate DLC content?

Yep, found it. Thanks!
  2. MarisaG

How to locate DLC content?

Maybe a year ago I bought a DLC package of buildings, but switched from a Mac to a Ubuntu a few months ago and I don't know how/where to find my DLC content. Any pointers? Marisa
  3. MarisaG

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I agree, they are great!
  4. MarisaG

Help creating new mobs...

Thanks, will keep that in mind!
  5. MarisaG

For other viewers, this was the correct answer :)
  6. MarisaG

Ah great, didn't know... Will take a look at it again.
  7. MarisaG

Ok, I tried importing them using the resource manager, and they do show up there, but when I doubleclick the image square in the enemy manager they don't show up as choices. Where do I add them to appear?
  8. MarisaG

Thanks, that explained it...
  9. MarisaG

Great, thanks!
  10. MarisaG

Alternative to IRC for RPG Maker chat (ok to post?)

All versions would be welcomed there :) Hope to chat with you!
  11. MarisaG

That server is no longer being used, so I have set this up as a Discord server which is more liked anyway. Here is the join link: https://discord.gg/K4XqJUY Would love to see you there!
  12. MarisaG

I have commissioned several sprite sheets for monsters and can't remember how to create new mobs with them. Are there any tutorials for this? Or points to instruction would also be appreciated! Marisa
  13. MarisaG

Developing games

Developing games
  14. MarisaG

Hi, I was told to ask about posting my assets for sale. What should I do to let me do that...

Hi, I was told to ask about posting my assets for sale. What should I do to let me do that? Didn't mean to break any rules... Marisa
  15. MarisaG

Great, glad to hear it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zpasewz