Recent content by Maronius

1. RMMV Effect when enemy dies (YEP Buff & States Core)

Alright, thanks for checking this out. Looks some other scripts are overriding the "enemy dead" handling, as only "if (target.hp <= 0)" isn't working out, all other "ifs" I tried are working right. I'll check my plugins for this.
  2. RMMV Effect when enemy dies (YEP Buff & States Core)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a state that heals the Magic Points of the Actor who kills the enemy. With YEP Buff & States Core this should be easy, and I tried this: <Custom Deselect Effect> if (target.hp <= 0) { user.gainMp(1000); } </Custom Deselect Effect> But unfortunately...
  3. Check if target is a state affected

Anybody knows the javascript to check if a battler IS NOT inflicted by a specific state (so the opposite of b.isStateAffected(x))?
  4. RMMV YED Sideview Battler - Actor Shadow Size

Anybody using the "YED Sideview Battler" Plugin and had found a way to increase the shadow size of each actor individually? Thanks in advance.
  5. Enemy Name or ID in Troop editor

Hi, is there a possibility/Hotkey to get an enemy ID or name within the Troop editor? I got several Troops with same looking enemies included (they have different stats), but actually I can't find a way to identify them in the troop editor.
  6. RMMV Hide unsellable items in shop

Thanks! The reason for my need of such plugin is, that my hero has some weapons, which can be upgraded via special events (achievements), so they stay stronger as the games progresses. When the player misses thoses achievements, he can still switch to normal tradeable weapons (which dont have...
  7. RMMV Hide unsellable items in shop

I found a lot of shop plugins but it seems none of them are able to simply hide all items with "price =0" from the sell menu. Does anyone knows a script for that? Or a plugin which can hide specific items in the sell menu via notetags.
  8. RMMV Item price depening on character level

Works perfect, thank you very much!
  9. RMMV Item price depening on character level

Hello, anyone got an idea if there's a plugin available, with which I can define an specific item price depening on the characters level? So for example: character level 10, then item price 100 gold character level 20, then item price 400 gold etc. The multiplicator should be individual...
  10. RMMV YED Sideview Battler -> Change Graphic for Actor

Thanks for the answer. My request was a bit misleading, sorry. I want to change the sideview battler graphics during an event on the map, so in the next battle the sideview battle graphics will have been changed. As far as I can see the Change Actor Image or Movement Route Command doesn't have...
  11. RMMV YED Sideview Battler -> Change Graphic for Actor

Hello everyone, maybe someone could help me out with the YED Sideview Battler Plugin (MV). I would like know how I can change the sideview graphic for an actor ingame (on map, outside of battle). Didn't see any Plugin Command for that unfortunately. And changing the Battler Graphic via the...
  12. Framedrops / Low Framerate in Editor

Hi again, I found the solution in the NVidia Forum. It's the geforce driver version 460.xx which is causing the problem with framedrops in several applications. There's a hotfix to version 460.97 which I just installed and now the RPGMaker works fine again. So if someone else got this problem...
  13. Framedrops / Low Framerate in Editor

Hello Everyone, I bought a new PC and for some unknown reasons I get very low framerates in the RPGMaker MV Editor itself. Playtesting works perfect (160 fps on my 160 fps G-Sync monitor) but while using the RPG Maker Editor, the framerate drops to 20 - 30 frames for several seconds and then...
  14. Ingame Playtime counter wrong?

I release a demo of my game and a lot of player are giving me feedback that the ingame playtime isn't correct (which is shown when you save a game in the corresponding save slot). Some people say, the played at least 3 hours (without dying or repeating something), but the ingame counter shows...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains