Marquise*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sorry all, seems that last Windows update and my computer had a hard time. Hope I won't disappear all the sudden like 3 years ago. ♥
    Hi everyone! I thought while not having enough materials to show in here to not look in the Forum, but it gets me more anxious and feeling guilty. ^^
    It starts to get to me... Maybe everyone is preocupied by the lockdown. I've started getting here less intensely than usual because it is time for me to put back my stuff where it belongs after 2 years of extermination. But seems even my testers in my PM tread seems to forget all about me even when I do BDay wishes/work progress cards.
    • Sad
    Reactions: SpaceBot and Shaz
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    And now I feel ashamed not to be able to be at full capacity despite not being eaten up alive anymore. Hey thanks everyone. I'm afraid I just wait too long top post because I want to finish all at once and give it all and just can't. So I feel lazy and not worthy. But I think often of you folks and I am... "well I have nothing to show today so whatever I comment I do the armchair coach."
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I am glad you are feel better :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental hugs*
    Bless you. ^^
    I totally lost track of when and what I posted here but BB case and mice is closed and I am now unpacking and claiming my space back. But strangely, now it is the whole world that is in lockdown as I can freely breathe, and work in here! Weird 2 years of parasites keeping me home, and now 2 weeks of it making the world feels like me at some point. I am all heart with you folks and say hi, as I wonder how all are.
    Really nervous about trying to get serious on Itch and made my test material. Hope it works!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It is there... it is there now... I will have to read about how to announce our Itch stuff before I include that in siggys or stuff.
    For Christmas I got the Mumps~! (Oreillons in French so I dunno if well translated) And if it is normal for 5 year olds but half a century folks? Guinness Record?
    Reactions: a_a
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I feel better but still have soft spots under the jaw and weaknesses in one arm. But I am happy now ^^. Thanks for watching on me ^^
    I was kinda alone (if you don't count kitties) with that. Took the time to try to do something on Itch.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Kitties are always good to have around when you're not feeling well :)
    Glad you're on the mend!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I think I owe them another can tonight. ^^ SOLI's muscular white one, started to slow down on the hate thingy toward me. Even rub his fur on my legs sometimes. ^^ (My usual two... well DC age and MrC is still scaredy nerdy. ^^ but now they all around the bed all 3 of them. ♥ )
    Reactions: Shaz
    Lotsa reason to get panic attack these days but nothing so telling but panicking for what I thought a lost conversation about a commission.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Marsigne
    If you're comfortable, asking for alternative platforms might be a plus.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    yeah I got others but the most I cumulate the more anxious I get. ^^
    Everyone and kitties are back home~! Found our winner prize! I'm in ♥~! That B4B3L is great!
    Back home late yesterd.. err 2 days ago. Got too much sleep and DC eye is kinda good but watery lungs now. No worries; we are used to it.
    I wish you fast healing and recovery. Dont worry about problems like Money too much when you need to get healing first.
    Bex
    Bex
    Ah postet in the wrong Place, please Delete me =).
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I can't! But thanks^^
    I am better now. The exam went well but symptoms persists.
    Hospital tomorrow. have to pay bill now when penniless; must use credit. Send prayers, good vibes/thoughts/energy my way? ! Love ya folks ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MXTURBO