Marquise*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It was so much more elaborated than that. Last time I've checked this forum didn't had an ongoing RP section and I couldn't access suddenly some comic I posted here and had a graphic mistake in it.

Just the fact it had so much details added to my distress as I stumbled up before I gained my straight mind back.

I guess it was some sort of subconscious need to read you all and get inspired to finish my games ^^
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Aw, keep at it. You'll get there! I'm keeping at my stuff, too.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    True. I still have to put my lab back in place after the 2nd invasion but I should list what to do first like once per week.
    Yay! Was happy this morning because new and first graphic tablet in about 20+ years. Tonight MrC meowed so plaintively I thought he was hurt. It was a mouse in the glue trap :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I want to both be happy and sad at your status, and I'm not really sure which emoji I should use for that ...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    LOL I think I emojied the sad part.
    I am now having a third pet. Or rather, am treating in a glass jar the pet of my pets. Yeah I unglued the mouse and MrCat found chasing flies to be more rewarding. Daughter Cat was taught that Mommy Cat would had eaten one of these per hours to live but it was unnecessary because of the kibbles. She looked at me both distraught and fascinated, then decided to go kibbles!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
    Sorry all, seems that last Windows update and my computer had a hard time. Hope I won't disappear all the sudden like 3 years ago. ♥
    Hi everyone! I thought while not having enough materials to show in here to not look in the Forum, but it gets me more anxious and feeling guilty. ^^
    It starts to get to me... Maybe everyone is preocupied by the lockdown. I've started getting here less intensely than usual because it is time for me to put back my stuff where it belongs after 2 years of extermination. But seems even my testers in my PM tread seems to forget all about me even when I do BDay wishes/work progress cards.
    • Sad
    Reactions: SpaceBot and Shaz
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    And now I feel ashamed not to be able to be at full capacity despite not being eaten up alive anymore. Hey thanks everyone. I'm afraid I just wait too long top post because I want to finish all at once and give it all and just can't. So I feel lazy and not worthy. But I think often of you folks and I am... "well I have nothing to show today so whatever I comment I do the armchair coach."
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I am glad you are feel better :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental hugs*
    Bless you. ^^
    I totally lost track of when and what I posted here but BB case and mice is closed and I am now unpacking and claiming my space back. But strangely, now it is the whole world that is in lockdown as I can freely breathe, and work in here! Weird 2 years of parasites keeping me home, and now 2 weeks of it making the world feels like me at some point. I am all heart with you folks and say hi, as I wonder how all are.
    Really nervous about trying to get serious on Itch and made my test material. Hope it works!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It is there... it is there now... I will have to read about how to announce our Itch stuff before I include that in siggys or stuff.
    For Christmas I got the Mumps~! (Oreillons in French so I dunno if well translated) And if it is normal for 5 year olds but half a century folks? Guinness Record?
    Reactions: a_a
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I feel better but still have soft spots under the jaw and weaknesses in one arm. But I am happy now ^^. Thanks for watching on me ^^
    I was kinda alone (if you don't count kitties) with that. Took the time to try to do something on Itch.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Kitties are always good to have around when you're not feeling well :)
    Glad you're on the mend!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I think I owe them another can tonight. ^^ SOLI's muscular white one, started to slow down on the hate thingy toward me. Even rub his fur on my legs sometimes. ^^ (My usual two... well DC age and MrC is still scaredy nerdy. ^^ but now they all around the bed all 3 of them. ♥ )
    Lotsa reason to get panic attack these days but nothing so telling but panicking for what I thought a lost conversation about a commission.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Marsigne
    If you're comfortable, asking for alternative platforms might be a plus.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    yeah I got others but the most I cumulate the more anxious I get. ^^
    Everyone and kitties are back home~! Found our winner prize! I'm in ♥~! That B4B3L is great!
    Back home late yesterd.. err 2 days ago. Got too much sleep and DC eye is kinda good but watery lungs now. No worries; we are used to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki