Marquise*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Lost beanie baby cat; worked out where in the house. Realize sudden it is the worst I could worry for DC, suddenly life becomes way nicer.
    Reactions: caethyril
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *facepalms* Daughter Cat (DC) hid it in my bed while I wasn't in. Either making me a gift or making her favorite "surrogate' kitty toy a cozy warm place to sleep. :p She made me run all over the house thought. There is a constant ongoing game between us; search for the two cute toys around the house and re-localize it! ^^
    Oh wow the way to handle pictures on this site has now changed. Is there something new in the air? ^^
    Just got all the notifications from the Game Maps/Screenshots thread and wanted to say THANK YOU! You're very sweet!
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That might be why my cats are licking me so much right now... They like sweets? ^^
    Reactions: AmieLK
    I sculpt well with puny knives. Yesterday I removed kitchen knife out of DC's way, it slipped, the tip went STRAIGHT into my index. Shame~!
    Depressed today, 2 construction guys at home, one not knowing why he was there and some connaisseur takes my final images for mere sketches.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Phooey on them.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Hugs ^_^
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Thanks for the hugs. Just figured out maybe one of them is the one lock-picking my mailbox again because there was a name on his coat that seemed familiar on a letter at my address but wrong one.

And realized there was just a miscommunication that warmed my heart upon precision.

And thanks for your support both @Poryg & @Ryisunique .
    Woah! I was certain that not so long ago we could edit our statuses and status replies. (It helped a lot a non native English speaker.)
    samkfj
    samkfj
    From what I remember (my memory is horrible) it was because the status updates were being deleted (mostly concerning mod messages to people and warns.)
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Like some were deleting mod responses to their status updates after they were being warned or in trouble.

Am sure there was also more too it to prompt such a change. Like people using the status for reasons not meant for it.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh @samkfj , now it makes sense!

Congratulations to all those abusive peoples who triggered the mods! Now you really made a difference; you punished alllllll the community with your bad antics and attitude.

Tsk~! Rules are often made after some people just exaggerate a lot, where otherwise it was fun for everyone.
    Reactions: samkfj
    Just realized why I see so many mattress ads on the internet; I might get the BED in bed bugs targeted too often since many months now!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Honestly, at this point tossing everything that could house the bedbugs and starting over might not be a bad idea. Especially if you could move at the same time.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Not as simple done. When I tossed the old bed and got the new one... They reappeared. also I comes from a time all was made for real. Meaning most my stuff can be handled.

But true today walking in plastic crocs with no socks on ice and snow banks and slush wisened me up a bit!
    Exterminator came and exterminated peg bar of my 12f animator disk, plant & keyboard. Left kitties @ SOLI. Woke with BB, one got to church.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    it brokkee keyboarrdd and work iinstrrummeenntt
    TengHu
    TengHu
    I went through all your profiles posts...and....I understand you now! I understand you, you delicate human being :'(
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Thanks for the patient time. my mouse is also finicky, so it takes a lot of time just for those few words.
    BBs gets clever-er now. Also, medication don't get anxiety, jinx, misery, poverty and pests away. I think I scare folks on the net too. :(
    My mailman saw my busted mailbox and waited today to put my good mail in there. But my jink is at SOLI now with no heat, communication or TV
    Reactions: OmnislashXX
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well, bedbug invasion, heater blown a gasket, someone after my mailbox, anxiety and depression, old age taking over and usual jinx and hardware malfunctions.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Marquise*, oh my goodness, I thought I have a lot of problems to fix. You have more than me.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @Kupotepo Don't worry, it will come in time! ;) Hope not thought ^^ Take care of yourself, this might help in the future.
    Found my blue lettership sketchbook... Gasket of the heater blew and flooded my apartment and the neighbors downstairs.
    Since you seem to be wishing just about everyone else a Happy New Year. But I beat you to it!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Happy New Year to you too @Omnislash ^^ Thanks it will help my radiator just blew a gasket and flooded the lab and neighbors. And I am stuck here now when I should be in the other apartment kitty sitting. (The year started bad for me.)
    Noooo~! I got my Lettership blue notebook in a box to fight bedbugs and I wanted to get it out to know what to do next. >.< ARGH!
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well, you could do what most people do nowadays- look it up on the internet. Fight those bedbugs.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Thank you @OmnilashXX It is on the internet and I just wrote notes of my testers to do the go and still have all those communications. It is just that I do believe that the real proof of ownership of art and research holds on "hardcopy" (or originals). XD
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    But as paranoid as I am, my imagination sends me signals about someone running with those. Thanks... will try. I hate wanting any live things to end up dead. But grr vampires.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?
Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordnael