Marquise*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• J'AI FINI LA TRADUCTION DU MOTEUR LUNA! LA la la lère!!! (All right... I finished the translation of the Luna Engine! *insert victory taunt*)
    Marsigne
    Lol weird, because Marsigné is a French last name xD my grandfather is french but he went to PR when he was 18 years old and have been on here since, maybe others did due to the WWII lol
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I'm from Québec, but I know that south of France might get some Spanish/French blend of names confused. I do guess, maybe some northerner Spanish are more active on the Internet. ;)
    Marsigne
    Oh xD weird really lol
    Gah... Drawbacks on the Luna Engine translation. I was ambushec by 3 bedbugs after a week of relative peace and hope. They kinda vampirised some of my energies and hope for a bit! Sorry, I gonna finish it ASAP... some day!
    Marsigne
    o_O xD nice lol
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Hah I know the feeling Marquise, I have to shuffle an English/Deutsch keyboard that also writes in Greek!!!! Keep it up with your translation!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It is over actually I am supposed to send it on-line tonight but I lost the translation required link that Archeia started. (She is hard to reach theses last days :p She might again works on some awesome projects.)
    2/3 de la traduction du Moteur Luna de fait! (That
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I'm so used to read English that I bugged for a second when I started reading your status ;)

I don't have this engine. Is that an external manual or comments inside the scripts?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I'm volunteering help to Archeia. Somehow helping others just help me staying my head out of bugs...err... situation. I mean, I can't do anything truly creative now with how the bedbug treatment mistreated my laboratory. So I do what's best next for other creators. It soothes me. ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @cabfe

External manual! At first I thought it was to be like the character generator plug-in add-on and expected translating all drop down dial menus etc... But, nope! Archeia does what she wants with it once done!
    Seems that tomorrow I'll be able to release my baroquestar and winery monastery housing and get my ball bouncing with my starfields in Custom Housing! ^^ Some material are too cool for bronze stars.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    You deserve a golden star and I can't wait to see how you will achieve it. ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Not in a hurry ;) I'm not here just to shine in glory. ^^
    Managed to blow up my very first exclusive entry on Restaff with my new set of Bouncing balls!
    I'm feeling a weeeeeee bit better now... *Phew!* Some bedbugs seems to had checked out... And felines seems to be helicopter rotor purring!
    Chester
    Chester
    M-Meow ?! :3
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    IRL VERRRRRRRRRRRY LOUD PURRRS!

(and yeah, I can do it except I can't do it by the spleen like cats. ^^ )
    Arrgh! Exterminators gone without treatment... -_- (this bugs all of my plans. perhaps I should FORCE myself into creative mode and translation no matter my anguishes.)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Without treatment? That's tough.

What did they come for then?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Bedbugs... I am plagued with them for 4 months now!
    Argh! Exterminator tomorrow... I try not to run like a headless chicken. (Of course the bedbug fight is already slowing my creativity down. So I'm sorry it means half a day in the cold for me and my elderly kitties... and NO COMPUTER!)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    If we were cross streets neighbourghs I'd send you old momma and old daughter cat... Perhaps for a week! If one is almost vegan, they could both relatively well friendly creep away the rodents XD

I do hope you don't develop asthma tough. I can't understand theses critters not falling sick out of living into their very own dejections. (I'm probably too used to very tidy clean on a clean litter feline manners. ;) Hang on there. Maybe one day you'd like...
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The mice are gone now, all the ways they were finding to get in have been found and sealed and I've cleaned thoroughly and got a nice hepa filter, so it's all good. I would have used a cat but I'm allergic to those too.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^ I'm happy for you. My exterminators just left now with the promise to come back at a later date. -_-; I don't like getting them home often (especially for nothing) I don't like having bedbugs... It is a real dichotomy!
    I want my .png sheet of !balls.png to work not only in RPGMaker VX Ace, but in the Game Character Hub so I can practice not only making them roll but also bouncing.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask for help in the forum please, not on the status feed.
    Got bedbugs explosion monday (20) then two since. I think they are dying...
    whitesphere
    whitesphere
    I hope they're dying and NOT leaving any eggs. :p
    rpglover88
    rpglover88
    Those four legged vampires wont die that easily... Theyre just hiding until nighttime to suck ur blood!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    6 legged mini-monsters ;)
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL! Watch out for bedbugs... not underbthe bed INSIDE they kinda look like this -> *
    I am still very clumsy around here; I forget to bookmark and link topics I am interested in and I take my status for a chat page XS
    Hey you're up you! BTW... I seems to again had forgotten where Archeaia had put her topic for Luna Engine Translation. :/ Got no news...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    And I was answering previous topic... oh là là.... *facepalms*
    Battling Bedbugs trying to save ART... As in non-digital!!!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Hey you guys (and girls?) thanks! Yeah I admit sleeping with a snake... brrr. Me it is the lady who's coloc's snake escaped and was nicely sleeping into the toilet bowl when she was doing her morning... Well you know; if the snake would had been offended. Anyone can tell me it isn't funny; still I have a hard time to repress a smile from my face.

Uh well I managed to find back 2 of my 3 training project pads out of that city housing council "we take all the...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    o_O Oupse thoses messages are shorties!
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Yes they are. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAlastorL