Recent content by Marquise*

1. Marquise*

True. I still have to put my lab back in place after the 2nd invasion but I should list what...

True. I still have to put my lab back in place after the 2nd invasion but I should list what to do first like once per week.
  2. Marquise*

[SOLVED] Race as an Element for Attacks

As long as you don't abide by the D&D is racist to Orcs, this could be interesting, just as sea creatures being superior to fight in water with earth denizen and vice versa. I also have a character with additional limbs and I don't think I am specist by giving them as many more attack...
  3. Marquise*

New around here, questions.

Welcome aboard. Learn as much as you can on the engine, look as many how to do your own resources as you can, maybe learn bits to code, browse trough free resources, ask as many questions as you can and finally experiment to your heart's content. We never have enough of anything while making...
  4. Marquise*

The Resource WIP Thread 3

@Tw0Face I always think it is an art all by itself doing the art box, so additional leaflets/manuals/printed maps. I like it because playing on computer a game you like and having some side artifacts in the material world of it feels great; liked pulled off the game. I remember my bro having...
  5. Marquise*

Tileset refit help.

I like it! If you ever make one to share, post it and tell us. ^^
  6. Marquise*

How many times have you wanted to quit?

Too often but the lure of doing something playable gets me back ^^
  7. Marquise*

October 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Got a few more poses done. ^^ (Daughter Cat asks me to not forget to "mmmHI!" to you all. ^^ )
  8. Marquise*

RMVXA Dream Tear - Elementar Rising 3 - Rise of Disorder - Demo

There is so much visual works in there, you had to parallax your maps. That is much more than many of us are coureageous to make. ^^
  9. Marquise*

It was so much more elaborated than that. Last time I've checked this forum didn't had an...

It was so much more elaborated than that. Last time I've checked this forum didn't had an ongoing RP section and I couldn't access suddenly some comic I posted here and had a graphic mistake in it. Just the fact it had so much details added to my distress as I stumbled up before I gained my...
  10. Marquise*

Party class and NPC voice packs for sale

Wow you made these? Is that your voice? Or voices? XD
  11. Marquise*

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a...

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
  12. Marquise*

RMMV Isekai Demonica (No Travel Game Jam)

It progress well
  13. Marquise*

Newbie here, sorry

Hullo and welcome. English is not my native language eighter :3
  14. Marquise*

October 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Progressing into making space in the lab and some illustrations but I get RL in the way sometimes with health and... "visitors"
  15. Marquise*

A world building question: ringed planet that supports life

I was referring about the light play around your planet's ring and how in the absence of light we see clearer in the reflection of a satellite, here asteroid rings. Also you know elliptic orbits gives nights and days and seasons. Play with it in reverse. The day it is dark because of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rondo730