Recent content by mars714

1. mars714

Trouble with the battle system, M.Atk does nothing

OMG thank you so much! totally fixed. I have a ton of spelling and grammar errors in all my works, Im always needing a checker. Anyway, thank you its working now, I still have a ton of SV battles to make, then I can finally post the current demo.
  2. mars714

Trouble with the battle system, M.Atk does nothing

Okay here's the deal, I have two enemies with identical stats, and skills all have the same formula, with the exception that one is m.atk and other is atk. The players stats are set to the same as enemies. I have many plug ins, mostly Yanfly. I have no idea why only the one using atk works...
  3. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

This will be the master post of all content to date, each species will have a spoiler for walkers, and one for faces. Butterflies do not have face plates. If you think you'd need them for your game, let me know, If enough requests for them come in, I will make them...
  4. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Yo. Steam has totally failed me. Its refusing to update.... So Im going to post the preview for the new character sets in this post, but upload all content to a third party site for display here. I will create a full post list in my next reply, (it might take a bit, ton of images, many URLs...
  5. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Yo update! Lions! (the Lioness Woman is inspired by the Padaung woman of the Kayan people in Africa.) The full set of five sheets for each included in the link in the previous two posts.
  6. mars714

Time based Event with Image change (not responsive)

Actually the point of the spawner is too be able to call from a template event and make it appear again and again on one map. An instance of this may be if you want to spawn crops in multiple locations. The would have the same base event, but since no two events on one map can have the same ID...
  7. mars714

@Shaz Okay I just did another test in another new file, this time I had only the most essential plugins to the game included, Yours, Yanfly's Event Spawner and Core engine, A common event equip plugin, (used in my game to change sprite with equipment/outfits but completely idle in this test...
  8. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Yo I know I just updated but I guess I'm on a roll, (Sometimes I don't sleep...) Heres the Steam link once again, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612616969 and here are the previews of my new stuff, Kits, Foxes, and Fox People. Remember, these are just set one of...
  9. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Update! I have made some more original Character sets, (minus the SV battler) -Of a 'Space Chicken' and 'Space Chick'! I used the same color mods I used for the Dragon Wyrms, so there are 40 variations! I'm going to be doing more animals in spacey alternate versions for my game, And I'll...
  10. mars714

This is the line the console displayed when I changed the plugin: $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([1, 1036, 'B'], true) The 1036 for event line sorta makes sense. The spawn event plugin from Yanfly starts new spawns at 1000, and I have 3 events spawned to that page to monitor time, and additional...
  11. mars714

Ah so it displays the time left right? I did it, but when it got to zero, nothing happened? Here are screen shots: Should I list all my plugins? mostly Yanfly.
  12. mars714

@Shaz Hey I'm trying to use your plugin for my animal events with staged growth. Is this Plugin Command A correct one? addTimer <thismap>.<thisevent>.B 60 \setss([<thismap>, <thisevent>, 'B'], true) It doesn't seem to work... Also could you please explain what the true/false controls, its...
  13. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Oh my, I was not aware! I do not want to break any rules, thank you. I just reviewed the rules and that's all the way on the bottom? Again really sorry, I did skim the rules before posting, but apparently missed that... well, enjoy my dragons everyone! ^^;
  14. mars714

ManicMars Made Resources

Hello! I've been useing a few resources I found here so I thought I'd link to my original content! You can find it on the steam DLC store! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1077602667 Here are the previews: The Steam link includes 5 pages of face plates and walking...
  15. mars714

Granny's Lists - VX/Ace Animal Sprites

Wow really? So... they don't have an artist page or affiliate web page? We have no contact for them farther than a user name on a down forum? I'm hostestly not sure if legally this cuts it for credit. I hope to have a commercial release for my game in the future, I know I'm probs gonna recreate...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77