cabfe
    cabfe
    The latter.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Next level it, make a map that's a parallax. :LZSwink:
    Kes
    Kes
    Parallax is not compulsory and, tbh, I've seen some pretty dreadful parallax maps, and others which could have been done in the editor in 20% of the time. Porting to mobile is impossible because they make the file size too big. Unless you're doing a small game, even for a PC release the file size could be an issue for some people. So think carefully before going down that road.
    every time i make a new spritesheet, the character is always a few pixels off here and there. ruler in the middle of those 48x48 boxes don't help much. sufferiiing.
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    instead of a grid, try using a template. i always had trouble with grids, but once i switched to templates i never had that problem again
    marsatche
    marsatche
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    hang on, i'm about to post something in my RTP Edits thread. i'll post the template there and you can just grab it. you can use this concept on any ratio, so if you're making different sized chars or whatever, it will still work, you just have to make a template with the right sized squares or rectangles
    Not sure where to ask for advice on character story... the no-thread idea thread, or the game ideas/prototype thread?
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Don't be scared of our (the mods) blue text. It's usually auto-generated and there's no penalty to it. It's more of a formality. If it's in the wrong subforum we'll simply move it. With time, after postings a lot here and becoming a forum addict like most of us are, you'll be very familiar with this community and you'll know where to post. :D
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @MushroomCake28 is closing ur own thread while saying "report this post and leave a message why" if you want to reopen the thread also a formality? Additionally, do YOU REALLY need to report your own post to open YOUR own thread?
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @TheoAllen Good questions lol. I just closed it, no report or anything haha. The text is auto-generated unless I edit it, and I'm too lazy to edit it so I just left it like it was lol
    Just my luck, every time we play in a ranked match it goes like this.
    Me - "Dig, push midlane!"
    Friend - *jungles all alone on the right flank*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminachos