Feb 19, 2018 at 10:55 PM

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 14, 1989 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Martin_Arcainess

Emperor, Male, 28

Learning Javascript is fun but there is tons of quest I need answering. Any helpers out there? Jan 2, 2018

Martin_Arcainess was last seen:
Viewing thread Help with event labels, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:55 PM
    1. Martin_Arcainess
      Martin_Arcainess
      Learning Javascript is fun but there is tons of quest I need answering. Any helpers out there?
      1. Poryg and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Martin_Arcainess
        Martin_Arcainess
        Like today when I wanted to get
        <p id= demo></p>
        document.getElementByid("demo").innerHTML = x;

it wasn't working, but then I notice the "Byid" is supposed to be "ById" which confuzzled me a bit as I know JS is case sensitive so I thought the Id supposed to match case wise :p
        Jan 2, 2018
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Status Updates is not for complex queries like this. Please post in 'Learning Javascript' which is precisely for this sort of thing.
        Jan 2, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, in js, like in any other language that is case sensitive, it is a good practice to begin the first word in lowercase and then every next one capitalized. And of course Id is treated like one word.
        Jan 2, 2018
    2. Martin_Arcainess
      Martin_Arcainess
      dayum those Achient dungeon packs are awesome. Who made them? They deserve a medal!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        @The Stranger:
        Yeah, there's still so much to learn. I need to do my best :D
        Dec 28, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Oh yeah, I really like them too. Very pretty tiles. Hopefully there'll be more in this series.
        Dec 29, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I love the Winter and Jungle ones.
        Dec 29, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    3. Martin_Arcainess
      Martin_Arcainess
      So got to the part of my course where I'll be learning Java scripting...any tips? :p as I like to eventually make a JS plugin on here 1 day
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Status Updates isn't really the place to ask this sort of question. You might like to have a look at the Learning Javascript forum to see if there's anything there that could help you out.
        Dec 21, 2017
      2. Martin_Arcainess
        Martin_Arcainess
        I'll do that soon, just wanted to get a bit more behind before starting. As I didn't think I've had enough content to start a whole thread for.
        Dec 21, 2017
    4. Martin_Arcainess
      Martin_Arcainess
      What do you enjoy doing on the forums? Me I enjoy helping people with issues like how to do this on RPG maker. :)
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Giving likes. Reading statuses. Contributing to @TheMutantSpaceDancer's festivities. Helping when possible. Surviving @Dalph. Going off topic with @The Stranger. @Guiguimu's memes and cute pics. @Poryg's flawless arguments. Causing @Tai_MT's alerts. Seeing the moderators' blue texts.
        Complaining about the 420 character limit. And loving everyone else. Oh yeah and using tots of Smilies :kaolove: and Sharmies :LZSooo:
        Dec 13, 2017
        Susan, Guiguimu, The Stranger and 4 others like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Speaking to certain people on here, which has helped tremendously with my anxiety. :) Speaking with others online is a small step on the path of healing for me.
        Dec 13, 2017
        Susan, Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @The Stranger *attack-huggles-you because it's been too long since last time*

Off topic: who is that super cool red gal of your avatar?
        Dec 14, 2017
        Susan and Guiguimu like this.
    5. Martin_Arcainess
      Martin_Arcainess
      Learning the good old Java
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        Err, just to be sure, do you really mean Java or Javascript like MV uses? Because they're not the same. You might prefer to learn the good one!
        Nov 4, 2017
      2. Martin_Arcainess
        Martin_Arcainess
        Noobiness showing to a T here, I I'm guessing Javascript the one MV use's.
        Nov 4, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 14, 1989 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    MMO's

Signature

Learning JS or wish to help people Learn JS? Then join the Discord JS support channel!
    Discord code: https://discord.gg/CJ4WsBu