Recent content by masanobu91

1. masanobu91

Change screen width/height only for map and not menu and title screen etc?

Hello everyone, thank you for your support! I wasn't clear at all of what i wanted to do and I'm so sorry about that T_T So basically what i want to do is that all the maps runs at 896x504 and all the entire things in the game like battle, menus etc stay at 1280x720. So you mean, it can't be...
  2. masanobu91

Victor Engine compatibility problem?

Hello everyone i hope anyone can help me with this. I'm having a bit of compatibility problem with victor engine battler graphic setup plugin and RGSS atb plugin. The victor engine plugin is refreshing all the sprites to iddle even when they should do the "chant" motion while charging the...
  3. masanobu91

RGSS Fast travel Map Moving Issue

Hello everyone, i have a problem with RGSS MOG fast travel plugin. I really hope someone can help me because I'm going nuts T_T. I want to stop the map from moving when you select a location. Instead, i want the world map to be always in the center and full screen (like a fix image) and only...
  4. masanobu91

YANFLY ROW FORMATION BATTLER POSITION FORMULA?

No problem! Man it's like a drill in my head! Can't find anyway to fix it and don't want to give up on that xD
  5. masanobu91

Yes that one was me actually i think xD but, that didn't solve the problem entirely. You alway have to wait for the end of the turn in order that the battler goes to his position. Still didn't figure out a"smoother" way to just have the battlers in the right position.
  6. masanobu91

Hello everyone, Does any of you experienced problems positioning battlers with row formation plugin running with the yanfly battle core? Also, when you add a battler in the middle of the battle, the added battler goes into a random place which is not in either any of the selectable row (even...
  7. masanobu91

Web Deployment plugin compatibility issue?

SOLVED!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. masanobu91

Oh my god, you are genius!! Actually the reference was dots1 but the filename was Dots1!!!!! Let me try to rename the file and see if i solve it!
  9. masanobu91

With that plugin it doesn't show the error but also doesn't show the event indicator xD Do you have any other idea why it doesn't load the png file in the eventindicator folder? It works perfectly with the exe file tho... T_T
  10. masanobu91

I'll try with that plugin! As you can see the file doesn't have spaces, i thought so as well but i can't find a file with spaces T_T
  11. masanobu91

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm trying to upload my game as web browser game but there is one plugin that cannot be read by the browser. The plugin is eventindicator plugin by MOG. Of course i tested the game in local and it works and also the exe version works. Also i tried to switch off...
  12. masanobu91

RMMV Stories Of Exilia *Demo

STORIES OF EXILIA SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT DOWNLOAD LINK
  13. masanobu91

Yanfly atb gauge lenght? Elly's ATB bug? Heeelp T.T

Thank you so much for your advice. So it's not possible to modify the lenght of each gauge individually right? Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax