masashi86
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, everyone! Long-time no see :) My studies has been progressed nicely, soon it's time to return making the Artificial Princess! I think I'll need some help with it, so I will put soon more about it to the project recruitment.
    hmm... any suggestions for a good non-turnbased battlesystems I could test out?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Shouldn't you be making a post about this? :)
    Ah, the reality has stroke back at me, I have to hold my current project for a while, due to matters of "real" life. But when I'm done with them I want to put all my efforts to make my projects best I ever can!
    masashi86
    masashi86
    I hope that people could give my current major project, Artificial Princess many reviews so when I continue it I'll know all good and weak points of it and make it the best I can.

Here's the link to the demo: http://artificialprincess.com/download-demo/
    I wanted to learn bit deeper end of the RM. If I wanted to make custom tilesets by myself, how I should do it? I'd like to learn to do it, so I'd like to start with something very simple.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    There are many programs designed for this very thing.

You'd be better makin a thread about this, though! You'll get plenty of links and information that way.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I believe Lunarea has a tileset making tutorial somewhere.
    masashi86
    masashi86
    Thanks for your advice, the Lunarea's tileset tutorial was very helpful and already tested it a bit, and did some very simple tilesets, and actually it feels quite fun to do them, maybe I'll do a small demo of my custom tileset sometime :)
    Hmm... Got another fun idea for game, while the major project (Artificial Princess) is still running. Any suggestions how should I proceed?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Depends on the projects and what stage you're at. If the main project is almost at an end, it might be a good idea to finish it first before starting the new one. If not, you could always work on both in parallel, though depends on how good you are at working on two projects at the same time. Either way, jot down the ideas of the new project somewhere and keep coming back to them regularly so that you don't lose inspiration to work on it.
    masashi86
    masashi86
    Since the major project has just started, I think I do the most sensible thing now, is that, I'll write down the story, and all the features of the new idea, and do the planning phase as ready as possible.

So that while I'm concentrating to make the major project, the another idea is already somewhere and ready to do whenever I have time for it. And maybe I can ask about feedback for it also from here forums too, so I can see if people would like it.
    Ahh, it's finally all basic elements of my first demo are in place! Next is the endless refining and tuning :) Maybe I'll put it in Early Feedback soon so people can tell me how bad it actually is, haha! :D
    masashi86
    masashi86
    I'd love to see other new works too! I'll give my feedback as constructive as I can. I hope you'll can do that too. Even if mine is bad, so I can try to make it better and learn from my mistakes.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Oh, I would be so happy, if you could try my game and give some feedback :)
    masashi86
    masashi86
    Sure SomaelCK, I'd love to try your game. Is it the Vision Spire Infini, that I found in your profile?
    Hmm... Should I add to my demo secrets, that could open most of the completely custom skills I made, just as a demostration, that players could try them out? Or is it better to leave them as secrets until the real game?
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Show how your game plays. That's all a demo needs to do.
    Can the community help me with my "down" time, with my development? I've been making my first game about a month now, only yesterday and today is the first, "I'm feeling little down" with this project. The idea of the game is still good, even my friend who I showed the very early versions of it and who is a JRPG fan, sayed my game idea is extremely good, fun and creative. I got so enthusiastic my self about it, when I understood it's potential, and even realized th...
    Robin
    Robin
    The only way the game will be gone in the darkness is if you don't create it.
    masashi86
    masashi86
    Thanks for your cheering... I feel just little better, I overcame an annoying bug that almost destroyed one key quests. Finally fixing it helped me a lot.

If you like to visit my game's little website, check here: http://artificialprincess.com/#

It's just recently been opened so there's not yet too much of stuff.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Amen to Robin. You have all the time you need so why not take it easy :)
    My first demo or first episode of the game is nearly done... I hope I'd find someone to help me with the rest of the game... doing a big idea solo is quite challenging and time consuming
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's my impression of it too. Some help is really needed if you don't want to end up crazy xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my profile has gotten so inaccurate.
I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223