Recent content by MasqueradeJacker

1. MasqueradeJacker

Enabling Yanfly's Smart Jump Only At Certain Points

Thank you for the answer! :D I decided to not use this jump mechanic in my game, but now I might consider using it for my next game.
  2. MasqueradeJacker

[IMG]

3. MasqueradeJacker

RPG Maker MV Tint Screen Except Parallax Background

Hi guys, I fixed this, here is the result: How I managed to fixed this was that I went back into Photoshop and just brightened the parallax image. Knowing the RPG Maker MV tint screen effect would have an effect to the parallax image, it basically made the parallax image more darker, but...
  4. MasqueradeJacker

Enabling Yanfly's Smart Jump Only At Certain Points

Is there a way to make Yanfly's Smart Jump only available at a certain part on my game? For example, I don't want the players to be able to jump all through out my game, from beginning to end, I only want the players to be able to use the button command to jump over stuff on a certain mission...
  5. MasqueradeJacker

RPG Maker MV Tint Screen Except Parallax Background

[UPDATE: Problem solved] The solution is down the bottom of this page! Is there a way to tint the screen of the game, both events and tiles, but not tinting the parallax background? For example: Here lays the default tileset of RPG Maker MV with a custom parallax background, overall...
  6. MasqueradeJacker

RPG Maker MV Medieval Warfare Resource

Thank you very much guys for the answers! It really helps me understand this a bit more. =)
  7. MasqueradeJacker

Alright, thanks for the heads up. :)
  8. MasqueradeJacker

Hi guys, I've just purchased Medieval: Warfare by PVGames for RPG Maker MV and I've been trying to figure out how to get the tile sets to work as well as the character sprites. I was wondering if there are any further guides addressing this package. When I unzipped the folder, the note told...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neyunse