Recent content by MasterNight01

1. MasterNight01

Events suddenly disappeared from the map.

Hi, I have deleted the third page and it's working fine now. I just don't know what could have happened, it was just working previously with same settings. Maybe I'll just have to find another method for resetting the event without messing up the priorities. Thank you so much for helping...
  2. MasterNight01

Hi, I tried that solution with no luck. Nothing has changed. As I mentioned earlier, it was previously WORKING with the exact same things. And it can't be a script issue, because I haven't added new scripts in ages.
  3. MasterNight01

Hi Andar, Sorry for not specifying that information. The events are present in the editor, they disappear when you try to play the game. Strangely, other events that are just pure visuals do display. Of course, I can open the events and edit everything. I reinstalled the editor to make...
  4. MasterNight01

Hello everyone. I'll try to be quick. So, a couple days ago, I had a project in which there are events that appeared with no problem (there are NO conditions set for them to appear, no switches, no variables, etc.). These are quite complex, but I don't think that's the core of the issue. They...
  5. MasterNight01

Needing help with Boat vehicle

@XDCorez That's what Shaz told me to do, and it worked. @Shaz   OMG PIXEL MOVEMENT WAS THE PROBLEM!!! But I can't make the game withour Pixel Movement, the Moving Platforms and Free Jump require it.                The question now is HOW do I solve that bug in the script, I simply can't work...
  6. MasterNight01

Also, the conditional branch is like this (sorry if something is wrong I'm Spanish :/  ) Activator: Parallel Process       Priority: Under Characters -Conditional Branch: If player is on boat         -Change vehicle's sprite: @ship_true.png (that's how I call the 'on boat' sprite)  ...
  7. MasterNight01

OK, I did what you said. I put the boat sprite into a completely new project. It worked fine. Sorry for being silly. Then I made the conditional branch on that new project. That worked too. Really, I don't know what the HECK is causing my problem. These are my scripts (if that helps) -Galv's...
  8. MasterNight01

After many hours, I found the issue. The sprite I used is very big compared with the default's one.If I use the default sprite it works perfectly. The scripts I have doesn't change anything related to vehicles. I deleted Galv's Vehicle On/Off Locations script, and with the custom sprite, it...
  9. MasterNight01

I don't have the Effectus script. I was investigating the error. Then I realised this: When I choose the default boat/ship sprite as the vehicle, it works fine. But when I choose a bigger sprite, it doesn't work. Then I'll have to use the default ship sprite. Thanks for the help :D
  10. MasterNight01

@Shaz:  The Tileset is set up like this: @Andar: No matter the direction, I can't get off. Even if I face south. PD: I deleted the script,but it still doesn't work.
  11. MasterNight01

~[Syvkal's Ring Menu VXAce]~

Is it possible to disable some options to make it just with Items, Load and Save? it would be helpful
  12. MasterNight01

Hey there. I have a problem in my game with the Boat. When I get on the boat, it works fine. But when I have to get off, I can't. I just can't get off the boat. I don't know why, really. I wish someone could help me. I'm using Celianna's Tile, a custom boat sprite and the Vehicle On Off...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown