Recent content by MasterofRevels

1. MasterofRevels

My epic, orchestral music compositions

Recent commissioned work. This is the main theme for an in-progress RPG called Mortalight:
  2. MasterofRevels

Post Your Music

That's some beautiful music right there! I love the lush writing :) Here is a new commission I composed for an in-progress RPG. Enjoy!
  3. MasterofRevels

I'm composing the score to indie RPG "Stormrite." This is the first taste of combat music.
  4. MasterofRevels

Been working on several VGM commissions. Here's the orchestral main theme from All the King's Men, an RPGMaker game currently in development.
  5. MasterofRevels

Thank you so much! Yes, I do indeed take commissions (but I think the RPG forum classifieds section where I posted my commissions page is hidden till users have around 30 posts). I'll send you a DM with the info!
  6. MasterofRevels

Post Your Music

Hey thanks so much, man! I love percussion too, but usually use it only for the more epic tracks :)
  7. MasterofRevels

Post Your Music

I've been working on music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music. I explored a lot of new territory with mixing and mastering on this one :)
  8. MasterofRevels

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music...

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music :)
  9. MasterofRevels

Haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy! Recently explored the world of film scoring by writing the music to a short film about a sailor and a mermaid. It's called Siren.
  10. MasterofRevels

Yes, good ear! I love using tremolo whenever I can :biggrin:

Yes, good ear! I love using tremolo whenever I can :biggrin:
  11. MasterofRevels

Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious...

Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
  12. MasterofRevels

Post Your Music

Thank you! Really appreciate the feedback here and on my channel! Also, nice pieces! "Insurance" sounds like it could be at home in an RPG, for those peaceful yet grand moments of looking out over a vast world.
  13. MasterofRevels

Finally took the time to master and upload an album of my RPG music to Spotify. I've titled it...

Finally took the time to master and upload an album of my RPG music to Spotify. I've titled it Adventure Calls. It's a broad collection of pieces inspired by the classic JRPG soundtracks. If you are a fan of that kind of music, I hope you'll find something to enjoy!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:
Well, shoot. I didn't mean for the title screen to be there in my previous post.
Can everyone here just forget about that until I'm actually ready to formally announce it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erulia