Recent content by MasterofRevels

1. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

New dark cathedral music. If you like pipe organ, piano, and gothic choirs, give it a listen!
  2. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

A small collection of pieces from a strategy game I'm scoring. These play during the earliest, primitive ages of the game.
  3. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Thanks! :cutesmile:
  4. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Newest piece is up. I decided to try recording a video of my playing at the piano :)
  5. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

This was my first composition for a large orchestral ensemble and is still my most viewed YouTube video to date.
  6. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)
  7. MasterofRevels

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

That looks incredible! I can't wait for this to come out.
  8. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

New music for piano, experimenting with a moving background
  9. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Hi I guess I should have clarified that I am always open to take commissions. I don't typically write custom music for free however. And the artwork I use in my videos isn't my own work; I'm not terribly skilled when it comes to visual art haha
  10. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Thank you! Yeah absolutely. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss in more detail :)
  11. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

You mean commissions? Absolutely!
  12. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Thank you :D
  13. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Hi everyone, I'm a composer and pianist. I write music for games (one of which is actually an RPG Maker Game) and for my YouTube channel. Here are a few pieces from my portfolio:
  14. MasterofRevels

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

First of all, this looks absolutely amazing! I am really interested in making an action game like this in RPGMaker and this looks so fluid and natural. I'm blown away! Secondly, would you ever consider doing a tutorial/behind the scenes video of how you built this system? I know I'd be super...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness