MastertheX

Hey there! It's mostly me, but since we do have a small dev team, we're Team Azur. We plan on creating a Visual Novel/RPG game known as Azur no Owari (The End of Azur) which just may flourish into a multi-series number of games and VNs. We plan to create other games which contribute into this universe as well as create other games the content creators within the dev team wish to create.

Azur no Owari is planned to be a action-oriented/psychological game which dives into some of the world's most unanswered philosophies, the meaning of existence and how to escape this endless cycle we live our daily lives. Character's ideals clashing with one another, the tragic fate they've been born into, the perspective of right and wrong....
To find more details about the game, take a look at our page!
We'll be working diligently and hope to find much support in the community!
Birthday
Feb 3, 1999 (Age: 22)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
VNs, VNs, AND MORE VNs

Signature

Bs6qbhC.png

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felvvinter