Matchitza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm developing a game but haven't decided a title yet, GG
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Dont worry. A lot of games/books/movies/whatever have working titles for a long time before it's set.
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    Yeah, my title is usually just some random cool-sounding word during development until I can think of something better. Same with my music, aha
    I got cursed in a gaming forum xD Well, i guess i'm back! I left without notice so now i'm back!
    Uhh... Is it just me, or you all are having the same. Why is our profile picture upside down,lol. We look like aliens.
    Ok really? My upload speed is like 0.01 MBPS, my download speed is slightly balanced. For some reason, my upload speed is ruining my developer career :'(
    Blinn
    Blinn
    You're the first person I know of to have an upload speed lower than what mine was before I had fibre optic installed.

My upload speed was 0.34 Mbps, making youtube videos a pain to produce.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    My download speed is 16x my upload.

I have such a leecher connection -_-
    Ok, i read the Kingdom Hearts wiki. And suddenly i felt like i wanted to play KH:BBS (Kigsom Hearts: Birth By Sleep) again, and maybe i should try the Final Remix!
    LOL, i've been really wondering if they'll release A new RPG Maker.. :3
    Matchitza
    Matchitza
    Agree with both of two! VXP should be a mixed version of the 3 RM installations, so that means you can use XP sprites (tall/looseleaf). VX (li'l bit chibi), and VXAce (VERY chibiest)..
    Korimax
    Korimax
    @Seita I'd definitely like that as well. I just wish the Tilesets weren't so limiting... (If iit wasn't obvious enough I'm not a fan of mapping with VX Ace.)
    Korimax
    Korimax
    @XDCorez Well sprites wasn't my first thought considering you can use XP sprites in VX and Ace. (Also there isn't any difference in VX and Ace Sprites.) Though I'm not sure, I could also be wrong in what you were referring to.
    Unfortunately, i caught a cold yesterday. So i can't be at school xD well i can hold a cold, but i didin't wake up on time xD
    Ah, school i will never ever miss you..
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't miss school. You know why? Because high school never ends. The same high school nonsense that went on while you were in school carries on in pretty much every workplace. I guarantee you won't miss it.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    It's true - they made a song about it:
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Huh, never heard that song before. Quite true song!
    I made a Skype account, my alias XDCorez will be spoiled if someone video called me xD
    I have a feeling that there will be a "Technology apocalypse" one day. I have a bad feeling from now, i got water guns ready for this apocalypse xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone