Recent content by Matrien

1. Matrien

A question about MV actor sprite sheets.

Just to provide a little more detail in case it might help... The normal 12 image walking animation sheet you reference is the basic character animation sheet used on maps, while the image you pasted above is a side-view actor battler sheet, with all the different elements labeled for...
  2. Matrien

RMMV [YEP] Row Formation and How to Check if Battler is on a Specific Row

If you want everyone (including enemies) to have a state while in a row, you can just use the plugin manager. YEP_RowFormation has parameter settings for each row number, including one for listing states to be applied to battlers in the row. If you need only actors, or specific actors to have...
  3. Matrien

How to make an in game map of an area with a location marker?

Echo607 made a great video tutorial available on YouTube that I believe covers everything you are looking for: RPG Maker MV Tutorial: Minimap and Extra Epic Features! [Eventing]
  4. Matrien

RMMV YEP_TargetCore Random Foe Targeting/Scripting Assistance

I believe this may be what you are after: Chain Lightning (MV Plugin Tips & Tricks)
  5. Matrien

RMMV How to Change navegation Keys for the actorWindow

Awesome! I am glad it is doing what you need :)
  6. Matrien

What plugin are you using to get that interface? It appears to be bypassing the usual actor select window entirely, which would explain why the plugin does not work for you. If I know what you are using, it should be possible to get it working with a similar fix designed for that specific...
  7. Matrien

Combat Mechanic Ideas?

I really like when games have mechanics for upgrading the base stats of weapons and other gear so that they can be used throughout the game. This means I as a player do not have to stop using a piece of gear that has an effect I love just because its stats eventually become obsolete compared to...
  8. Matrien

I think this may achieve what you want, though based on the fact that you have a "really different" interface, I would guess you are already using other plugins that impact some of the battle windows, which could lead to compatibility issues. Give it a try and if it doesn't work, reply with a...
  9. Matrien

RMMV Limited Amount of Units In A Row

From your description, it sounds like you only have two rows enabled via the plugin, correct? If so, you can prevent players from moving more than three actors into a row via the row formation menu by adding code to Yanfly's cursorLeft and cursorRight functions. For the cursorLeft function...
  10. Matrien

How to make a custom accuracy formula for an attack?

Looks like I am a little late...that's what I get for starting on something early in the morning and coming back to it again later without checking if it was resolved while I was away... :) I didn't know about the Victor Engine plugin either and it will probably work well, but if you do have...
  11. Matrien

Avy's MZ Stuff

So much amazing stuff! I am a little late, but I think my favorites from Advent are the sprites for the book and pot (I am working on a game with on-screen encounters and was already hoping to find/edit some sprites to match those battlers). I also love all the new battleback pieces. I have...
  12. Matrien

RMMV Yanfly StatAllocation add a stat via JS script ?

I played around with this a bit, and discovered there is a potential downside to this solution in that if you leave the plugin's Revert command enabled, the allocations added through the script call will be lost along with all normal allocations, and no Allocation Points will be returned for the...
  13. Matrien

ICF-Soft Params Core

@ICF-Soft Yeah, between being new to javascript/coding and pretty tired by the time I got to that point last night, I forgot that functions stop running code after a return statement, which made things seem pretty confusing... After sleeping and thinking on it a bit at work I came up with a...
  14. Matrien

ICF-Soft Params Core

I went ahead and tried some more troubleshooting because I am trying to learn javascript and thought working this out might help. I am still not certain how to fix the problem, but I think I found the location of the current bug, or at least am headed in the right direction. Playing around...
  15. Matrien

ICF-Soft Params Core

I installed version 1.09c and I still have the same problem with it ignoring the custom nparam base notetags for any beyond the first 30, unless I manually add additional '' to the obj.customNParam array. Just to be sure, I also created a fresh project with only this and your main utility...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate