Matseb2611
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• cabfe
    cabfe
    That's a little scary though, as it reminded me of how aliens (from the same name movie) come out of their hosts ^^

One little suggestion: make the light reflection on the shoulder redder.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That looks awesome.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Hehe. Maybe Anku does keep food rations in his front compartment. After all, where else would party keep it? XD

Thanks for the suggestion, Cabfe, about the red light on the shoulder. I'll fix that.
    Hey guys. Just made a video preview of various animated battlers that I've done.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    They're the bee's knees, mate. :)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Great work! I really love the job you did with the four horsemen and the casting/attack animations.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thank you all. It's a great feeling to know that these battlers are proving to be a hit.
    EliteKilljoy
    EliteKilljoy
    They look awesome! Well done :)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Very good stuff. I see some things I'm interested in converting over to DS for the tiles etc. I'll let you know which and see if it's okay.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    EliteKilljoy: Thanks. Glad you like them.

Palladinthug: Awesome. Yeah, feel free to do DS conversions on any of them. It's all fine with me.
    Finally uploaded the trailer for my soon upcoming game:
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks man. Yeah, it's pretty hard to make a cool trailer with RM games. I had to include as many clips of 'action' as I could, which includes battles, puzzles, chase scenes, and cutscenes, rather than just walking on map.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Looks really awesome! I love all your games so it will be cool to try this one out! I wish I could release as good games as you do, in that amount of time xD
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks for the compliments, man. I am sure you can. Your current project is already very promising. Just keep at it. :)
    Working on the trailer for my game. Does anyone else like to make trailers too?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I do but man the rendering times...
    Hirei
    Hirei
    They are fun :D I don't mind the rendering since I can work on other things while it does.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I guess the higher the quality of the video, the longer it takes to render.

@ Dalph: Lol, that must've been awesome and hilarious to have epic Hollywood style music to something like a b-day video. I can already picture it in my head.
    Just noticed that I've got 1000 posts. Now tempted not to post so not to ruin this perfect number.
    B.Ultimus
    B.Ultimus
    Never post again, to show everyone how serious you are
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Perfect number comes at the price of silence. I don't think I can do it. Lol.
    B.Ultimus
    B.Ultimus
    Just do what I do and communicate only through status messages.
    The hoodie I ordered with my company logo on it and a picture of Adesard (at the back) just came in and I love it. Might post a picture sometime soon.
    Just came across a stuntmaster squirrel. It jumped down from a tree, grabbed onto some bushes to soften its landing, then landed onto the ground and ran off.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Lol. They've got to do some hang gliding too, like Ezio in the 2nd game.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Is it sad I've never played Assassin's Creed? I'd been meaning to but I heard the first had mixed reviews. Now I see so many titles I'm confused which one to play first lol
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I don't blame you. Lol. I've only played the first two titles myself, so I am not a hardcore fan of the series. If you're unsure about getting the first one, you could try starting with the second one, as that one seems to be universally acclaimed.
    Creating a digital manual for my game. Who else likes to make manuals for their games?
    Marrend
    Marrend
    I make rich-text files for my manuals. I typically include information about controls, characters, backstory in regards to the game and backstory in regards to how the game came into being.

However, I presume nobody reads the manuals, and have made an in-joke of it.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Backstory is a nice idea to include, though I guess it will have to be completely spoiler free. I think many people do read manuals, whether it's because they're immersed in the game's world or perhaps needing information on something. It's a pity games these days don't have them as they used to in the past.
    Marsigne
    ^Yea I think so, a good manual should be good to read if I like your game, for example, as you say :)
    I feel you might appreciate this:
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Heavy awesomeness. Lol. So that was a metal remix of the track that plays in the first area (I already forgot what the original one was like)?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Here's the original:
    Well, Atonement is now done! Now I'll have to go back, add corrections, enhance a few areas, playtest myself, then send to my testers, receive feedback from them, then playtest some more, and only then it will be ready for release.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks Cabfe. I hope it does encourage people to see their games through to completion.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Congrads! I'm ready to contribute, but sadly I only have Sundays now so my feedback may be delayed.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    That's all right, man. No worries. :)
    Oh dear. I just made the final boss in my game kill himself with 12000+ dmg by reflecting his magic attack. Gotta balance the fight again. This fight is taking me a while to do, but it'll be worth it in the end.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Zomg 12,000? ;D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah. He has 9999 energy, so a big portion of that factored in, plus the general dmg of the spell, plus also his slight weakness to the element. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw the number pop up.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Bwahahahahahaha. HIRIKIRI!!1 *ded*
    Designing a super hard optional boss fight. The players will either love it or hate it.
    DoubleX
    Then I hope that incitement 1 and 2 final bosses will be jokes compared to what's coming in terms of difficulty XD
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Hehe. I am hoping to see your boss strategy videos on these, DoubleX.
    DoubleX
    But I hope I won't be good enough to even make those videos :D
    Started applying for game industry jobs. I'm probably way over my head, but it's worth a try.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks for the tips, guys.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    With your abilities and speed, they would be dumb to reject you.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks for the words of encouragement, man. I just hope I'll get a chance to prove it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus