Matseb2611
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Trying to test my Twitch stream (I'm new to this). Anyone up for checking to see if it's working fine on the receiving end?
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    What program are you using?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You mean for broadcasting? I've gotten the regular Open Broadcasting Software (OBS) since that's pretty much the default one.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Not really, there are better ones. However thats one of the most light weight one, so your good.

MAke sure you have you KB/S right, and your resolution right. I used to stream a lot and got my resolution wrong from time to time.

Good luck though.
    You are the only person I know who shaves with a sword!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Hahaha. How did you know my secret? :D
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I have my ways! Personally I shave with a halberd.
    Last night was quite possibly the most ferocious thunderstorm that I've ever experienced in life. And now everything is back to normal, as if nothing ever happened.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Haha. They should've picked a different night.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    And a storm is forecast tonight in France. Maybe it's the same one that crossed the Channel.

I'll warn my cats not to be be afraid (^o^)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Lol. Hopefully it wasn't as bad over there as it was here.
    Decided to record the most recent boss fight from my current game project:
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Jumping down seems like it would just be a waste of time, if they had the high ground, that was a major advantage over them more than numbers. ><
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    They also seem to have a Griffon they didn't even utilize for the fight. These are not very smart dark elves.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Heya. Good points there. Well part of the reason is that this guy is trying to impress the main villain by attempting to stop the main protagonist, and so he kind of feels this fight to be very personal to him. About that Gryphon though, this isn't the last we've seen of it. :D
    It seems that a 100% RTP game is actually leading the votes. Many people don't seem to like it though judging from the comments.
    Arin
    Arin
    can we pick something that's not 100% RTP plz and thank you
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Only said it because it was surprising, considering how many people slam the RTP. I honestly don't know how good that game is since I haven't played it. Judging from the screenshots, the mapping isn't all that good (and it is possible to make nice maps with RTP).
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Isn't that game on suspicion of cheating? I read some comments about it in the "people's choice voting" thread (mostly around page 4).

That might explain it.
    I have to admit, walking under a rain after it's been so hot lately is actually quite refreshing.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Maybe it's headed in your direction now. :p
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'd love to be out in the rain. All I've got is the blistering heat of the Sun.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Usually I don't enjoy rain, but this one was surprisingly nice. I am sure there'll be plenty more for all of us. It is UK after all.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Love the rusted grates. I don't often see tiles that show wear from time and use.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Cool stuff man, I might share my edits soon too. RTP materials needs more love.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks guys. Glad you like them.

And cool, looking forward to seeing those edits, Dalph.
    An early sneak peek of my newest project:
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Looks awesome man! :D Wow. The movements and animations for the characters looks amazing too, (and you have animated enemy battlers too!) I want to know your secrets! xD
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks man. Glad you like it. Took a while to put that cutscene together. The animated enemies are from HF packs. They have lots of spritesheets for enemy battlers, so I stuck them into Victor's animated battle script and this is what we've got.
    I love yout new avatar man! Looks great! :D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks man. It's one of the big bosses in the game and was drawn by the same artist who drew all the pictures of the protagonists.
    Well, it looks like all the optional content is done. And now it's time to get working on the final section of the game. I've been waiting for this moment for far too long.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    So do we ;)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Thanks. I hope your project is coming along well too.
    McTone
    McTone
    Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Absolutely love going for a run when the weather is nice. The purpose of life has suddenly returned to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com