Recent content by Matseb2611

1. Matseb2611

Another farewell

That's a shame, man. You're always a voice of reason whenever I read your posts on here. Having said that, it's totally understandable. I've not been on here anywhere near as much over the past few months either due to life commitments and lack of free time. I hope all goes well for you whatever...
  2. Matseb2611

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

@Parallax Panda : Yeah, totally agreed. Human panic buying makes the whole situation a lot worse, because most times people buy more than they need, so others don't get anything, and those could be the most vulnerable in the society or the healthcare staff who have to work round the clock and...
  3. Matseb2611

@Parallax Panda : I wouldn't worry too much. The trend is on the up for most western countries right now, because we've been hit much later than China and other countries next to it. But that exponential increase is not going to go forever. It will level off. Social distancing and other measures...
  4. Matseb2611

@Parallax Panda : Ha, yes, I forgot to mark Sweden on that chart too. Theirs seems only 1% death rate, so along with the blue ones. I think the healthcare problems seem like the most likely of reasons. I've heard some news yesterday and today about some problems of how the virus was handled in...
  5. Matseb2611

Thought I'd post this here too. This is the most recent data from Financial Times on number of cases and number of deaths. Does anyone have any theories or explanations as to why some countries have such high mortality rate from this virus (I marked them as red) and why some are doing really...
  6. Matseb2611

If the real infected numbers are even much higher than reported, then it's even less reason to worry, because it means the death rate is a lot lower than reported (you can't really cover that up well enough) and that most people are barely affected by the virus and that it's not as deadly as...
  7. Matseb2611

I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone who says they're more concerned with people's panicking and overreaction than the actual virus, because that's exactly what's making the situation worse. Yes, we should take precautions and find ways to reduce the spread, but that's no reason to go on a...
  8. Matseb2611

Snares of Ruin

Is that the section at the docks or in the Merman city underwater?
  9. Matseb2611

Snares of Ruin

Hi. Sorry for missing your posts earlier, @obsorber. I've not logged in to this site in a while. Are you still stuck or have you found a way? Which day of investigation is it? Is it when you go to the Merman city? Actually the game is designed in such a way that it's impossible to get stuck due...
  10. Matseb2611

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn fusion? Very cool!

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn fusion? Very cool!
  11. Matseb2611

Effect of music on emotional state

Music and sound waves certainly do affect our brain. There are actually 5 known waves that our brains transmit and they differ based on the frequencies. Depending on the prevalence of each wave, different areas of the brain activate. With repeated binaural sound set to a specific frequency, you...
  12. Matseb2611

Difficulty Level for Point and Click Style Adventure Game

Having multiple difficulty levels would be nice, I think. You could have 'Casual' or 'Regular' difficulty, where players can use clues if they're stuck, and perhaps a 'Super Casual' mode, where in addition to the clues, some interactable areas would have markers on them too so that players can...
  13. Matseb2611

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

Hopefully I've done it all correct. I've decided to make my own character from scratch and really got carried away. :D Please meet... Dalkas "The Alpha" Hargard [/SPOILER]
  14. Matseb2611

Innovative and Interesting States

I remember I used the Irradiated state in a few of my sci-fi games in the past. That gets inflicted if someone gets attacked by any Radiation element skills. I gave it slightly different behaviours in different games. In one of them I made it as a stackable poison state, so at one stack, it...
  15. Matseb2611

Trailer making for RPG Maker games

Your trailer is generally pretty good. It's quite similar to the kind of trailers I make for my games - usually with the first 30 or so seconds it's a buildup and introduction into the story and world, then it goes faster-paced to show off gameplay and other features, and have game logo at the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soicau7ball