Recent content by Matt Mats

1. Matt Mats

Dont mess with him! [ATTACH]

Dont mess with him!
  2. Matt Mats

Slow stepping speed beyond engine limitations

Hi I think you are in need of a script which allows to set a random frequency, but I don't know if something like this exist. Maybe you should search for a script like this, because I don't have any possibility in mind to fix this with variables or switches :/
  3. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

@Engr. Adiktuzmiko I  got a problem with Yanfly Safe Engine which Im using along. It says: line 616: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `height' for nil:NilClass Can you help me with that? Or do you know a script that allows the player to delete save files?
  4. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Thx I will try it out :)
  5. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Hi Andar, no the player shouldnt control anything, it should save in the background, with just a little notification on the side that the game was auto saved.
  6. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Thx Adikt, I dont want to let the player control where to save, just when triggered by an event.
  7. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Hi there O/ I've got a little question again^^ Which scriptcall can I use to save the game in a specific data automatically? For example, the players walks a path, passes a certain event and this event saves the game in the background, the moment when the player stepped on it, and the...
  8. Matt Mats

And again I made a huge progress \O/ This time I managed to rework all sewer maps as you can...

And again I made a huge progress \O/ This time I managed to rework all sewer maps as you can see below^^ Lemme know what you think about this :)
  9. Matt Mats

Help Me Pick a Style/Design? T_T

Well, that's quite difficult to say because we don't know which style would fit your game the best. And there is only one person knowing this *Pointing at you* Honestly, it took me very very much time to choose a style for Grain 'cause I had so many ideas but than I decided to pick one...
  10. Matt Mats

Hi there O/ I made a lil artwork out of some notebook sketches. Hope you like it ^_^...

Hi there O/ I made a lil artwork out of some notebook sketches. Hope you like it ^_^ (Still searching for some artists btw *__*)
  11. Matt Mats

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@JoePie Wow I love this =o It's a really awesome style! Well, yesterday I have finished one map of the sewer system^^ It qas quite fun to work on this. Hope you like it.
  12. Matt Mats

Thank you^^ I will check it out

Thank you^^ I will check it out
  13. Matt Mats

Yesterday I finally finished a area of the sewers. It really was a blast to edit the map in...

Yesterday I finally finished a area of the sewers. It really was a blast to edit the map in photoshop and to find a creative solution to some problems regarding the animation^^ I hope you like the screen :) I'll keep working to keep you current.
  14. Matt Mats

I'm still very very close to a demo... Like last year xD No seriously, I'm really working...

I'm still very very close to a demo... Like last year xD No seriously, I'm really working on it to share a funny and adventerous game with you, guys!
  15. Matt Mats

I made huge progress in the lately! There might be a demo very soon.

I made huge progress in the lately! There might be a demo very soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

That awkward moment when you can't tell if your game's bosses are too easy, or if you're too good at your own game >.>
Now I find myself wanting to buff my boss battles so I have a challenge for myself...but I do believe that's going to be too much for players haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiZan