Recent content by Matt Mats

1. Matt Mats

Dont mess with him! [ATTACH]

Dont mess with him!
  2. Matt Mats

Slow stepping speed beyond engine limitations

Hi I think you are in need of a script which allows to set a random frequency, but I don't know if something like this exist. Maybe you should search for a script like this, because I don't have any possibility in mind to fix this with variables or switches :/
  3. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

@Engr. Adiktuzmiko I  got a problem with Yanfly Safe Engine which Im using along. It says: line 616: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `height' for nil:NilClass Can you help me with that? Or do you know a script that allows the player to delete save files?
  4. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Thx I will try it out :)
  5. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Hi Andar, no the player shouldnt control anything, it should save in the background, with just a little notification on the side that the game was auto saved.
  6. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Thx Adikt, I dont want to let the player control where to save, just when triggered by an event.
  7. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Hi there O/ I've got a little question again^^ Which scriptcall can I use to save the game in a specific data automatically? For example, the players walks a path, passes a certain event and this event saves the game in the background, the moment when the player stepped on it, and the...
  8. Matt Mats

And again I made a huge progress \O/ This time I managed to rework all sewer maps as you can...

And again I made a huge progress \O/ This time I managed to rework all sewer maps as you can see below^^ Lemme know what you think about this :)
  9. Matt Mats

Help Me Pick a Style/Design? T_T

Well, that's quite difficult to say because we don't know which style would fit your game the best. And there is only one person knowing this *Pointing at you* Honestly, it took me very very much time to choose a style for Grain 'cause I had so many ideas but than I decided to pick one...
  10. Matt Mats

Hi there O/ I made a lil artwork out of some notebook sketches. Hope you like it ^_^...

Hi there O/ I made a lil artwork out of some notebook sketches. Hope you like it ^_^ (Still searching for some artists btw *__*)
  11. Matt Mats

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@JoePie Wow I love this =o It's a really awesome style! Well, yesterday I have finished one map of the sewer system^^ It qas quite fun to work on this. Hope you like it.
  12. Matt Mats

Thank you^^ I will check it out

Thank you^^ I will check it out
  13. Matt Mats

Yesterday I finally finished a area of the sewers. It really was a blast to edit the map in...

Yesterday I finally finished a area of the sewers. It really was a blast to edit the map in photoshop and to find a creative solution to some problems regarding the animation^^ I hope you like the screen :) I'll keep working to keep you current.
  14. Matt Mats

I'm still very very close to a demo... Like last year xD No seriously, I'm really working...

I'm still very very close to a demo... Like last year xD No seriously, I'm really working on it to share a funny and adventerous game with you, guys!
  15. Matt Mats

I made huge progress in the lately! There might be a demo very soon.

I made huge progress in the lately! There might be a demo very soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vopima2188