Recent content by Matzexxxxx

1. Translate something in RPG Maker Help

Hello guys, I am wondering how i can translate my Pokemon Essentials Game into my language. I already installed a translated pack and opened the Editor, extracted the data and compiled it, then i made a second language tab in game, and it was working fine. But now i translated something on my...
  2. How To speed up RPG-Maker?

Okay, thank u very much for your help. i took Danna-K's tip now with the frame rate and it works very nice! ;) I am wondering now how i can start the faster frame rate at the beginning of a pokemon fight. Would help me very much to tell me where i can set something before a pokemon fight...
  3. How To speed up RPG-Maker?

Well thank you for your tip, but i dontr really know with what scripts speed this up, its in Pokemon essentials and i dont know where i can find the settings for the fight etc..
  4. How To speed up RPG-Maker?

Thanks for your answers. My RAM or my Computer isnt too slow. I meant really the speedf of the game, its not aused by the events or the map size, i only like the game a bit faster then default.
  5. How To speed up RPG-Maker?

Hello there guys, i was wondering how i can speed up the game in game maker, because i am going to start a pokemon map and its too slow for me. I mean the battles, the movement of player, just everything except the texts. Could you tell me please how to speed up all that? i dont know where to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3
Charon.png
Spending the day doing concept art! It's so comfy! I'mma draw the full party and take it from there. Hope everyone else is having as good of a day!
"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdWhimGame