Maus Merryjest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it me or is the community side of things kind of dead for the Visual Novel Maker?
    It's amazing how user-unfriendly the Generator is when it comes to adding new parts. I mean, who on earth ok'ed that design approach for something that's supposedly meant to be added on?
    I am still working on my game-- I just haven't made any updates. As a team of one, I don't really have the time to do the publicity/update posts. I guess that when the game is getting closer to completion, I can spend more time on the publicity.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Don't I know it. It's all about time, mood, and space.
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    Emphasis on laziness. :3

For my part, at least~
    "Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves." said Behan. From how some people act, consdescending and patronizing yet having nothing to show, I'd say the adage holds true ;)
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    This is so true.
    My partner's recovery is slow but steady. Game development will continue when he is well. Until then, I'm taking the time to write.
    Best opening lline from a novel, ever: "He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." (Scaramouche, Rafael Sabatini)
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Can he do the Fandango?
    Being an ass to people does no favors for your image. Remember that next time you want to be an idiot all over someone's blog.
    Maus Merryjest
    Maus Merryjest
    Most of the time, they're just rolling around on the sandbox after the neighborhood has taken their dogs for walkies.
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    don't forget, we have a lot of crazy people in this world.
    Natelus Densier
    Natelus Densier
    "After all, this is my own blog, It's not exactly a requirement to post bibliographies and cite sources." I'm surprised such a flawed statement has even been stated. By not citing the source of your post, and not even posting the title or author, you're risking your entire blog, and if it were to continue, possible legal action may be taken. Regardless of the consequences, it's just disrespectful to the person who wrote what people may mistakenly credit you for.
    Ah, Puzzle design, my nemesis and weakest link. I'm actually good at creating character-based puzzles, but when it comes to mechanical puzzles, that's a weakness of mine.
    NPC
    NPC
    Google time?
    Here's some music for you:

Mayako Sone is one of Japan's greatest harpsichordists, and in this piece she absolutely *nails* the Spanish quality of the Fandango. You have no idea how hard it is to find a harpsichordist that 'gets' Soler's Fandango and plays it with the appropriate fire and verbe.
    To those who are waiting on me to contact them for their respective commissions, please wait a little while longer. My debit card was compromised and as a safety measure I changed bank accounts as well as had a new card issued. Then I shall be able to properly commission you and make the up-front payments. Until then, I'm not going to hit you with specifics because it'd be just rude without paying your advance fees first. Sorry for the delay.
    My best friend from college, Miss Juliana Finch, has come up with the perfect breakup song for those on social media:

Megan Fox has been cast as April O'Neil in Michael Bay's TMNT reboot. This should be good for unintentional comedy, the Plan 9 from outer space kind.
    Holder
    Holder
    ...a massive lens flare.
    jporter917
    jporter917
    I've heard they pull that movie.
    Maus Merryjest
    Maus Merryjest
    They pulled it last summer, after the abomination of the script was leaked out... but unfortunately now there is a new script (just as bad: the turtles are aliens, not teenagers, and not ninjas, and the protagonist is Casey Jones) and shooting begins in April.

Kill it with fire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirae8