Recent content by mavins16

1. mavins16

FREE Play Testers Needed

Heya! I’m you’re girl! :D I’d like to do the testing and I’ll write out a review and some notes if there were bugs in the game!
  2. mavins16

Has Anyone Tried to Sell Their Game to Nintendo? Is there an RPG Maker Game in Nintendo's Library?

Thanks for the reply, @bgillisp. Do you know if that dev kit contains programs for me to make my game? Or can I just program my game in RPG maker me and port it from there? :O @Restart, thanks for the input about RPG Maker MV being deployed through the switch June. Actually, I’d much rather...
  3. mavins16

Has Anyone Tried to Sell Their Game to Nintendo? Is there an RPG Maker Game in Nintendo's Library?

I really want my game to be commercially available. Especially in Nintendo? Has someone tried this or is there an example of it in Nintendo's game library? Asking for me and other developers here :)
  4. mavins16

Will RPG Maker VX Ace's Deployment Be Updated for Android and iPhone? :/

I own two programs from the RPG Maker franchise: RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker VX Ace. I like RPG Maker MV because I can sell or distribute my game through PC, MacBook, iPhone, and Android. I was wondering if there will come a time that I can do the same for RPG Maker VX Ace? Should I personally...
  5. mavins16

Needed this for a lot of things in my life... Thank you ^-^

Needed this for a lot of things in my life... Thank you ^-^
  6. mavins16

Is there a JS plug to blur the screen when the main menu (or any map scene menu) is called?

@Shaz, thank you for the ideas. I really appreciate it :) Unfortunately, I don't want to create a picture based on the map because I want the map itself blurred when the options show :/ so that the player can see that everything is 'frozen' which means time has stopped and they can then work on...
  7. mavins16

(Poll) Pushing a Canon Couple in a Sim Dating Game? Yay or Nay?

Thank you putting your two cents in, @Finnuval! :) Yea. I think the second one is what I want instead of the first idea. Like, I was planning for Character A and B to share a duet. But it's not romantic in any way. It's because they're in the same vocal class. Also, there's this scene where...
  8. mavins16

Is there a JS plug to blur the screen when the main menu (or any map scene menu) is called?

I'm referring to this abs system: I want the menu here using the Tactics ABS plugin to blur the specific menu on the bottom right: I'm using this system, by the way: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tactics-system-1-0.117600/ I should've put this in the og post. I'll do that...
  9. mavins16

So sorry for the initial confusion but here's what I meant: I want the menu here using the Tactics ABS plugin to blur the specific menu on the bottom right: I'm using this system, by the way: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tactics-system-1-0.117600/ I should've put this in...
  10. mavins16

That's the thing. It is blurred but, I want the menu here using the Tactics ABS plugin to blur the specific menu on the bottom right: I'm using this system, by the way: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tactics-system-1-0.117600/ I should've put this in the og post. I'll do...
  11. mavins16

(Poll) Pushing a Canon Couple in a Sim Dating Game? Yay or Nay?

So... I'm developing a game where the marriage mechanic is like any fire emblem game lol. If you don't know the fire emblem marriage mechanic. It's basically like you developing a relationship with the chosen character and marrying them. You just need to earn enough support points and go through...
  12. mavins16

I want to blur the screen when I call the main menu command or any map scene command on the map during an abs battle. Anyone have a JS plug or just any coding experience to help me with that :oc ABS system used: Tactics system...
  13. mavins16

Need An FF7 Remake Battle ABS System for RPG Maker MV.

Hmh... good idea. But I kinda want the skill selection screen to happen on the scene map instead of the new scene... But thanks for answering this thread!
  14. mavins16

Thank you for the great ideas! :) Your description is kinda close to what I wanted my system to be. Currently, I'm messing around with some exciting coding to see if I can implement what I want and what you suggested so that I can save some money lol. If that fails then Classifieds it is then...
  15. mavins16

Aight, lads. Let's do this. So, I'm currently developing a game inspired by Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town, Rune Factory 4, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and the Final Fantasy 7 Remake using the RPG Maker MV engine. I've gotten most of the mechanics...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl