Recent content by MaxDracyre

1. MaxDracyre

I need help creating a Job Points Skill Shop (RPG Maker MV)

What's the second one for? Also, in that plugin, what code should I use to make the Page Up and Page Down become the side arrow keys in the menu? (Edit): I figured it out! The arrow keys work now! :) Thanks for your help. If I need any more help I'll come back here.
  2. MaxDracyre

Is it possible to make that the arrows instead?
  3. MaxDracyre

I have that installed but it doesn't let me do that with arrows in the Learn Skill section. :/ Hmmm...
  4. MaxDracyre

From the beginning: My goal is to create an event. When accessed you say Yes or No. Saying Yes, results in you opening a Learn Skill menu where you can spend Job Points to purchase skills. In this menu I would like the only options available to select be the ones of the topic. (So no "Formation...
  5. MaxDracyre

Probably because you're not in a place you can make one. This post is in the "Javascript/Plugin Support" section. (Which you can see at the top of this post.)
  6. MaxDracyre

Okay, I just got "SceneManager.push(Scene_LearnSkill)" to work. It takes me right to where the Learn Skills are. The problem is that I can't switch between party memeber's menus. I have to back out and change formation to do it for the next guy. Which is why I was trying to just take it to the...
  7. MaxDracyre

If you're in a place you can post one, at the top right, under the search bar there is a button that says "Post New Thread".
  8. MaxDracyre

I was in your position today too. Someone will help you in a sec. I still have no idea how to navigate this tbh.
  9. MaxDracyre

So assuming I use the "More Currencies" route and use the actual Shop function on an Event. Would putting skills up as shop items be viable for me? I would need it to function as a skill shop. Meaning, different for different classes or actors. I managed to get the Learn Skill option to appear...
  10. MaxDracyre

Well if you get a chance to tell me how to do that, I'd appreciate being able to take a swing at it. One thing that could work is if I use "SceneManager.push(Scene_Menu)" to force the menu and somehow make a version of the menu that ONLY shows "Learn Skills".
  11. MaxDracyre

Also, regarding the More Currencies plugin: Is that somehow compatible with setting up the Job Points from the Job Points plugin as the currency used?
  12. MaxDracyre

When I force it to open the skill learn menu it isolates it to one character and you cant change it without switching your party order.
  13. MaxDracyre

But, the main thing I'm looking for is a way to make an event a shop with which you can spend Job Points (from Yanfly's plugin) to purchase skills. without all the stuff in the main menu.
  14. MaxDracyre

You know what? That might solve my problem. I'll look into that one. Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)
A guide on Furry Potatoes.

I apparently need to send photo ID to Blizzard to change my phone number. I don't even need to do this to change my number with my bank or PayPal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usak00428