Recent content by mayhem4masses

1. mayhem4masses

Extract Events to Text File

Thanks Shaz, that was the problem. :D
  2. mayhem4masses

Extract Events to Text File

This is a great script, however I got tis error message whenever I try to run it. Script 'Text Script' Line 111: Errno::EACCES occurred. Permission denied - Data/_EventDialogue.txt Any ideas? Thanks!
  3. mayhem4masses

[NC-17] Wine & Roses

This looks very good, I'm downloading it right now. I like the idea of the skeletal Lord. The artwork by Evening Prayer is very nice. :)
  4. mayhem4masses

RMVX Tales of the Drunken Paladin: Version 3! (April 2017)

Downloading now, I love satirical role playing. Oh man it's at 46% come on come on. Can't wait to play! Update: Pretty funny so far. Very detailed, I love the fact that he has something to say about almost everything in the game, so many game devs don't even take the time to do that, nice job.
  5. mayhem4masses

WHERE can you sell your game? What are the requirements?

This is very informative thank you! I wish I had known this before I spent hours googling everything. I did find out all this info before the hard way, had I simply noticed this post I could have saved myself some headache. ;) 10 years now (since RMK2k) I have been doing this, and only...
  6. mayhem4masses

The One Night Trilogy (3 Full Horror Games)

I played the first and second game, looking forward to the third. Just downloaded the trilogy. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies