Mayuen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I just feel my irritation level go to the roof
    The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite base I want to try out.
    Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that for I don't know how long.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I greet the dogs when I get home, they're just always so excited to see me.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    my grandma pretty much forced me to say hello every time I came back from school.

like, as if the world would fall apart for not saying hello to one person I literally saw every single day of my life.

furthermore, I was really noisy back then, it seemed stupid to me to have to say "hi, I'm here" to someone who I gave for granted had already heard me coming.

as GrandmaDeb says,... it's probably an old custom to announce yourself so you don't get shot.
    Mayuen
    Mayuen
    Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it just stuck to when I came home first too
    Well, there went my idea to get any work done now when I saw the Pokemon news...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman