Share This Page

Mayuen

Veteran, Female, 23, from Sweden

Veteran
Mayuen was last seen:
May 22, 2018 at 6:11 AM
    1. Mayuen
      Mayuen
      If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I just feel my irritation level go to the roof
    2. Mayuen
      Mayuen
      Let's see if I can open up a shop in the classified - offers area!
    3. Mayuen
      Mayuen
      The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite base I want to try out.
    4. Mayuen
      Mayuen
      Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that for I don't know how long.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I greet the dogs when I get home, they're just always so excited to see me.
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. gstv87
        gstv87
        my grandma pretty much forced me to say hello every time I came back from school.

like, as if the world would fall apart for not saying hello to one person I literally saw every single day of my life.

furthermore, I was really noisy back then, it seemed stupid to me to have to say "hi, I'm here" to someone who I gave for granted had already heard me coming.

as GrandmaDeb says,... it's probably an old custom to announce yourself so you don't get shot.
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Mayuen
        Mayuen
        Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it just stuck to when I came home first too
        May 25, 2016
    5. Mayuen
      Mayuen
      Well, there went my idea to get any work done now when I saw the Pokemon news...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 17, 1994 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV