Recent content by Mayuen

1. Mayuen

-don't- show text.

Maybe have comments in the event editor so you can see what is written?
  2. Mayuen

Soma Spirits

Really nice game!
  3. Mayuen

Phernil Academy - Use knowledge and tactics to conquer multiple Arenas // download available

Randomly stumbled upon one of the videos on youtube and thought the battle system looked really polished so I wanted to try it out. This setup isn't the usual kind of game I play, but it was clear the effort put into it and I still found myself entertained for an hour or so. I like the...
  4. Mayuen

If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I...

If it is one sound I can't stand it is drilling. Neighbors are drilling stuff in the walls and I just feel my irritation level go to the roof
  5. Mayuen

One of the best comments I have read

One of the best comments I have read
  6. Mayuen

Let's see if I can open up a shop in the classified - offers area!

Let's see if I can open up a shop in the classified - offers area!
  7. Mayuen

The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite...

The feel when you want to get back into some sort of game making. Having an idea for a sprite base I want to try out.
  8. Mayuen

Really cute!

Really cute!
  9. Mayuen

Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it...

Yeah I guess it probably has to do with me always greeting my family when I got home, and it just stuck to when I came home first too
  10. Mayuen

Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that...

Is it just me that have to say "hi" to the house when I get home? I realized I have done that for I don't know how long.
  11. Mayuen

Good luck!

Good luck!
  12. Mayuen

Battle openings

If you mean just a textbox you can add it in the troop's battle event.
  13. Mayuen

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Iliketea I like how you did the shading, it brings out the depth of the mountain nicely. Maybe use some different rocks than just the brownish one? It feels a little bit repeating. Wanted to try out parallax mapping, so here we are. Suppose to be like a demonlords throneroom, not sure if...
  14. Mayuen

Trying to create an intro that starts with a black screen?

Maybe fade in a black picture that is placed under the player?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UGANDAN_KNUCKLES