Recent content by McP

1. McP

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Lycanimus Awesome! that map looks like some of amulet of athos game map. Very cool..
  2. McP

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@LusianL That's cool, nice scene and animation.. I love to watch next scene after that But i think that fight scene is too fast. Should add little more frame when fighting scene.
  3. McP

Game & Map Screenshots 7

4. McP

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Mapping on MV looks very cool :)
  5. McP

Problem with the cloud shadows and artificial illumination

do you've already try changing z property in woratana script? i think you should change it so the cloud shadow will be under your dark and light layer.. try look scene_picture or your parallax script what your light z property.. :)
  6. McP

If you could be anywhere right now,Where would you be ?

Tiongkok, i love the great wall, and dynasty thing.. Or, maybe at Eichiro Oda's house, or Yoshihiro Togashi's house in Japan, so i can look how the creation of fenomenal manga created by them..
  7. McP

mosquitos is the killer number 1 in the world, you should keep spider as your friend.. ;)

mosquitos is the killer number 1 in the world, you should keep spider as your friend.. ;)
  8. McP

Me too.. ^_^

Me too.. ^_^
  9. McP

Climbing on objects

No, there's a way.. but, i just can create a simple way first, create an event with trigger parallel process, and an event with box graphic, trigger it action button, (i name it 'Box') then, create variables Box's X and Box's Y, and set it same with game data Character Box Map X, and Map Y in...
  10. McP

Climbing on objects

if you can make a pixel sprite, then you just create an event graphic with 2 tiles height, that showing climb process between the character and the box.. but, if you can't, then you might do what @Prince of Sarcasm said..
  11. McP

My friend said a lot to me to always eat fish and chilly food, it really work he said.. i hope...

My friend said a lot to me to always eat fish and chilly food, it really work he said.. i hope you get cured guys.. :)
  12. McP

Maybe you don't sleep enough time, 7-8 hours is enough.. or, maybe you always wake up quickly...

Maybe you don't sleep enough time, 7-8 hours is enough.. or, maybe you always wake up quickly.. when you wake up, please don't quick stand, but sit firstly, by 1-2 minutes, then you might go.. #experience
  13. McP

Landing an Airship

create variable name it : Player's X, and set it same with game data (player's Map X) then, Player's Y, set it same with game data (player's Map Y) then, create an event, set trigger to parallel, and set event commands like this -Control Variables : [Player's X] = Player's Map X -Control...
  14. McP

Congrats.. :)

Congrats.. :)
  15. McP

Landing an Airship

Use x,y cordinate by event, and make it parallel process, maybe?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot