McTone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Updates to LotW...that's not derivative, I swear!
    Raider
    Raider
    Are you serious?!

*Celebrates with crazy dance*
    Raider
    Raider
    Sry, I thougt you meant Lord of the Weed (a LotR parody) X'D
    Mapping...I have you right where I want you. The answer is clutter!
    Arin
    Arin
    Also yay for fellow Mack users.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    May I also suggest the use of shadow pen. You see the parts where there's shadow on the floor. If you continue it along the wall as well, it can give those cliffs more depth.
    McTone
    McTone
    I had it on the wall before and took it off because I've just discovered the effectiveness of shift+copy and shift+paste. Once I get everything in order I'm gonna put them back in. Thanks Matseb!
    Mapping torments me...
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I feel ya. And with mapping come edits, edits, adjustment, adjustments, to resource creation, and finally back to remapping in a vicious cycle.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Keep working on them, and it will get better I promise! I agree with palladinthug as well, the poloshing of maps can be a really evil-circle, changing, adding, re-working etc until you are satisfied, and then end up changing something again because after all you weren't fully satisfied after all... It can get tedious, but take a small break from time to time and come back with new energy. That helps a lot.
    McTone
    McTone
    Thanks guys! Thats really encouraging.
    I smell like chocolate...this is not a good thing...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Find a cute girl and ask here if she says you do..you know what to do.lol
    McTone
    McTone
    Wife probably wouldn't like that. Of course, she is a cute girl...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    then go have her smell ya! duh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel