Recent content by MechPen

1. MechPen

Follower Distance

Follower Space ver 1.1 by me, MechPen Here's a quick and easy plugin to change how many tiles the party members follow behind the leader. You might need this if your character sprites are wider or longer than 1 tile. Make that pony RPG! Feature - Change the distance that party members...
  2. MechPen

Galv's Picture Animations

I fixed this to work in battles because I needed it in a project. The problem was that picture ids start at 101 in battle.
  3. MechPen

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Changing var Game_Player_clearTransferInfo = Game_Player.prototype.clearTransferInfo; Game_Player.prototype.clearTransferInfo = function() { Game_Player_clearTransferInfo.call( this ); this._moveTarget = false; this._moveTargetSkippable = false; }; to...
  4. MechPen

RPG Sprite Stitcher

There was this neat little program I found on Github that could join images together in rows and columns, exactly how RPG Maker character are laid out. But it lacked the ability to rearrange frames and would scale any image that didn't match the frame size. Luckily, this program is open source...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945