Recent content by MechScapeZH

1. MechScapeZH

Fit Enemy Battler to Screen Size?

I actually tried setting the Scale (via Yanfly's plugin) to 200%, but it just put the battler off of the screen since it multiplied the empty space in the spritesheet as well as the sprite itself. Thank you for your help & comment!
  2. MechScapeZH

Fit Enemy Battler to Screen Size?

Hi everyone, I've created an (animated, if it matters- I'm using Yanfly's animated enemies script & DreamX's extension script that allows for more frames) enemy battler with a size of 816 x 624 (the screen size). I'd like to portray a giant monster by making the battler fill the screen, but it...
  3. MechScapeZH

@FleshToDust Ah. ...Well, I'm out then, haha. @The Mighty Palm It's not that difficult...

@FleshToDust Ah. ...Well, I'm out then, haha. @The Mighty Palm It's not that difficult, honestly. All the new cards play off the rules that you already know.
  4. MechScapeZH

Oh, awesome! I've been a big Yu-Gi-Oh player since I was little. I don't really play PvP- is...

Oh, awesome! I've been a big Yu-Gi-Oh player since I was little. I don't really play PvP- is there a Story Mode?
  5. MechScapeZH

MechScape- "EARLY BIRD PRICE" IN EFFECT | DLC IN DEVELOPMENT

UPDATE! All right- I've made my decision regarding the classification of MechScape. I've officially changed the store page to refer to the game as a "visual novel with RPG elements." I've changed the genre setting of the game to visual novel as well- I'll have to see how many views/sales the...
  6. MechScapeZH

Cool! Is the game good? I've heard of it but never played it. All I know is that it's...

Cool! Is the game good? I've heard of it but never played it. All I know is that it's free-to-play, which makes me think it's designed to suck money out of you.
  7. MechScapeZH

Very good to know- thanks for posting this! Glad to see Steam cares about what it's selling.

Very good to know- thanks for posting this! Glad to see Steam cares about what it's selling.
  8. MechScapeZH

Oh, no. This is an animation test. All the stats & such are placeholders. In fact, the DLC will be harder (if I balance the game right, of course- that's the goal) than the base game- a "challenge mode" of sorts. Thank you for your feedback!
  9. MechScapeZH

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

Ah, I never read the earliest ones. I've read from, like, ~#10 on- the 2nd or 3rd TBP- never found the first when I was a kid... I should rectify that. Can never get enough of the 2099 series. In the recent 2015-2016 comics, Miguel time-travels back to the Heroic Age to prevent the rise of...
  10. MechScapeZH

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

As I said before, it's surreal to see these characters in this style- this one looks great as well. I've been a big fan of Miguel since I was very young & the whole 2099 line was very influential on me creatively. I love that you've included his techno-sunglasses from the recent comics (right...
  11. MechScapeZH

UPDATE! The second boss' animations are complete- Again, very happy with how this one turned out. Feedback is much appreciated! More to come!
  12. MechScapeZH

And the novelty of seeing what exactly becomes of these characters, of course.Great movies...

And the novelty of seeing what exactly becomes of these characters, of course.Great movies. Honestly my favorites ever, bar none- animated or live-action. Can't ever get enough of them. I never get too old for Scoob & the gang. :D
  13. MechScapeZH

I'd say the stretch from Zombie Island- Alien Invaders featuring the older versions of the gang...

I'd say the stretch from Zombie Island- Alien Invaders featuring the older versions of the gang was probably the best Scooby ever was. The expressiveness of the animation, the interactions between the characters... The ghosts being real helps to a degree, but there's been plenty of great Scooby...
  14. MechScapeZH

That's true. The problem is that the meaning of the word "anime" has been so thoroughly diluted...

That's true. The problem is that the meaning of the word "anime" has been so thoroughly diluted via people's different definitions of it that it's hard to truly say what it means anymore. Whatever the semantics may be, Zombie Island is as great as it is due to the combination of the writers &...
  15. MechScapeZH

Well, technically... You're right. Sort of. It had a Japanese animation team and American...

Well, technically... You're right. Sort of. It had a Japanese animation team and American writers, as did all the Scooby-Doo movies with that specific writing team. So it's... half-anime...? You could call it that and not be wrong. ...I have no way of telling if you're joking, haha. ...Are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagicMan