Recent content by Medo

1. Medo

How to export my finished game !??

I've just finished my game that I've been working on for three months ,now I wanted to export the game from the rpgmaker mv software to be able to upload it on steam as a paid game , how to do that ? thanks :)  
  2. Medo

Thanks !

I've just completed my first game ,I've been working on it for three months ,and I'll put it on steam soon .I really want to thank all of those who helped me and answering my (silly)questions specially @Andar thanks man XD ,actually this is really supportive community ...even if my game didn't...
  3. Medo

Weird Battle mechanics !!!!

when I click on the guard button in the battle ,it applies damage to the enemy and kills it with in one hit!!!! ....I want to edit this (Guard) ,How and where to edit it or just delete this button ??????? (Picture down)
  4. Medo

Error while ending my project...HELP PLEASE

I was editing my Alternate menu screen by deleting the gold window section in the rpg_scene Folder (picture is shown down) , then when I tested the game to see the changes in the menu an error appeared (picture also shown) .....PLEASE HELP ,I worked hard for this project  . @gomiamiheat6804 
  5. Medo

Editing Alternate menu screen !?

oh ok XD @gomiamiheat6804
  6. Medo

@gomiamiheat6804 Where can I find this notepad folder ,there are folder named "rpg_scenes" but I can't open it bec.its a plug in folder !! Thanks for your support :)
  7. Medo

@gomiamiheat6804 I mean the bar or the part that display The gold earned in the game (in the picture below), I want to remove it from the Menu 
  8. Medo

@gomiamiheat6804   Thanks ! ....Is there any way to delete the gold information window in the Alternate menu screen too ??
  9. Medo

Is there any way to Delete the Equip Button in the Alternate menu screen ? Thanks in advance :)  
  10. Medo

Battle processing Errors and problems !

@Andar How to set the battleback in the map properties? , and does it have anything with a plugin that I have to install ?
  11. Medo

Battle processing Errors and problems !

I am trying to create a battle but some problems faced me while creating it : The battle background I chose don't appear when the "battle process" ,so the background becomes the map itself like in the picture! when the enemy attack it always attack with zero damage  Please help me solve...
  12. Medo

Help in Animated Torch!

Thanks ! 
  13. Medo

Help in Animated Torch!

I wanted to put a torch that have have fire animation ,so I used the default blue torch as in the picture ,but the there was no animation it acted like a normal object  Note: the default blue torch has a three frames animation ,I put the torch as an event . thanks in advance .
  14. Medo

Perfect Sunset with Tintscreen

I wanted to make a scene with a Sunset atmosphere ,but the sunset given in the tintscreen option is too sketchy (like orange filter) ,do anyone knows what is the right RGB to put to give the right atmosphere of real sunset or more like it ??????
  15. Medo

A mistake ...

While I was editing a map I put a map Under/Inside another map ,is there anyway to undo that to make each map separate again ? ....The picture is showing what I mean.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64