Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt, Male

Veteran

Opera Omnia: And our next is from Type 0. Sep 16, 2019

Mega Man Volnutt was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019
    1. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Why is regular attacking so OP when I increase the main character's attack up and always never hits when I decrease her attack? Should I boost the overall stats from 10s to 100s?
      1. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        (Rpg Maker MV)
        Feb 12, 2016
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        You can work it all out from the stats and the formula.

I believe the default Attack formula is 4x the attacker's ATK, reduced by 2x the target's DEF.  So if the attacker's ATK is less than half the target's DEF the attack will do nothing, but if the attacker's ATK is more than a quarter (25%) of the target's total HP then the attack will be very OP.

If this presents a problem, you can adjust stats and level-ups, or you can change the formula.
        Feb 13, 2016
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Ask for game help in the forum please, not on the status feed.
        Feb 14, 2016
    2. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      I wish to collect Pokemon "Dolls" (Or Plushies as what I prefer to call them) someday. Maybe it's weird for a boy like me to do it (Because all boys should be into sports, robots and murder apparently) but the little ones like the Electric "Pichu" rodents and Jigglypuff have that sense of feeling like a stuffed toy if they were real.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        I got these early this month. Got a couple other Pika variants coming in a couple of days. Holding onto  them for my kids when they're older.

http://i.imgur.com/OLnChbi.jpg
        Feb 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        Like Nathaniel I have Mew, Pikachu, Eevie, Tyrunt, and a number of others.

For my 27th birthday my wife made for me a stuffed prinny (disgaea) that I adore.

And I own a number of other plushies as well from other video games.

If you're worries about appearing professional or mature just keep in mind that there is a time and a place for everything. Including your enjoyment of collecting plushies :)  Just find a balance and accept that some people just attack other people to make themselves feel better or more secure.
        Feb 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        I make plushies all the time and I recently made a life size majora's mask as well as about a dozen tiny cubes of various characters (Heartless, Peridot, Pikachu, etc). I ended up keeping the mask bc I just love it. 

Don't ever be ashamed of your hobbies. They're what make you you!
        Feb 11, 2016
    3. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      The Leaderboard's 107 UnderTale facts has one of the facts that takes me back 5 years ago on the EarthBound forums. I was there for a few days (I quitted for no reason...) as I was a different person back then, the way I greeted people was odd. I was trying to be funny, really. Sometimes instead of saying "Hi." on the Internet, I would say "O H0I!" And there was no exceptions that I would say that on the Earthbound Forums (Starmen.net forums is its real name, Leaderboard.) In that fact, Leaderboard said that those who met Toby "Radioactive" Fox might be an inspiration for Sans. In that case, IM TEM!
      2. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        BUT... TEM IS TEM!!!
        Feb 10, 2016
      3. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        I WAS TEM BEFORE TEM WAS TEM.
        Feb 11, 2016
      4. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        NUUUU!! TEM HAVE... RICH HISTORY!!! *dies*
        Feb 11, 2016
    4. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Fallout 4 for the Wii U and Fallout Shelter for the 3DS would be pretty sick and cool for the latest Fallout franchise games.
      2. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        Modern Warfare*
        Feb 8, 2016
      3. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        I don't think that Fallout 4 will run fine on WiiU due to hardware constraints (including having to render the graphics when streaming it to the Gamepad).
        Feb 8, 2016
      4. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        Even if FO4 can't technically work for the Wii U (Maybe NX?) it would still be pretty sick. Seeing your Pipboy/Main menu on your gamepad thing, and the rest is on the screen. Something that Minecraft should of done.
        Feb 8, 2016
    5. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      The many things Mega Man is known for:

"Find Doctor Wahwee"

"What am I fighting for?"

Wily Stage 1 music

Main character is blue

Main character is in Smash Bros

Main character's collector's edition amiibo looks like a grammy award in the shape of him.

Main character's amiibo was sold real fast.

Main character's more anime looking incarnations.
      1. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        And finally

Roll: "Mega Man! Mega Man!"
        Feb 7, 2016
    6. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      RIP Marvel VS Capcom Mega Man.

1991 - 2011 

"What am I fighting for?"
    7. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      One of my least favorite things about Pokemon is the Pokemon cry sounds. They get really bothersome once you start hearing them too much. I personally like their animal sounds in the animes better.
      1. DustyZiroto
        DustyZiroto
        Zubats, man
        Feb 6, 2016
      2. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        Plusles, man. Short and sweet but then they slowly become really annoying...
        Feb 6, 2016
    8. Mega Man Volnutt
    9. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
    10. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Woah. RPG Maker Forums looks very metro like and white.
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Yeah, they got rid of the boxes again...looks better than it did before they added them in the first place though.
        Jan 27, 2016
    11. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
    12. Mega Man Volnutt
    13. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      I really miss the time when we could have Battle Animations as SV sprites like back in RPG Maker 2k3.
    14. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      So, how's Secret of Mana?
      2. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        The "attacks hit but don't hit" thing is because, despite being an action RPG, there's still a miss/evade mechanic. It wouldn't be annoying at all if not for the need to wait after every single attack.
        Jan 10, 2016
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Oh, you're talking about the message "Miss!", or the monsters being able to move out of the way. Well, only the first few monsters are ever really "missed", because your hit rate starts out fairly low. Once you've clocked into the early tens of levels, you won't miss much of anything anymore (because of experience and hit rate going up). Likewise, most weapons end up hitting multiple enemies later, and being able to charge beyond the 100% mark makes quick wo...
        Jan 10, 2016
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        work of most enemies in a single hit. But, waiting for the 100% meter to fill automatically only takes like 2 seconds. It exists simply so you don't spam the attack button like an R-Tard in most RPGs. Essentially.
        Jan 10, 2016
    15. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Is it wrong for me to not get into a fighting game anymore because I was always so "salty" over a character's (or couple) over powered-ness? That's how I feel with Pikachu and Shiek
      2. Ratty524
        Ratty524
        Smash is the only fighting game I can tolerate playing. The rest just feel too complicated for me.
        Jan 9, 2016
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Smash is a very unbalanced game IMO, so I always look past that since I really only play it casually.

For more traditional fighting games I can understand though.
        Jan 9, 2016
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Maybe you're just sore because you and Plusle didn't make the cut.
        Jan 9, 2016
    16. Mega Man Volnutt
      1. tearsofthenight
        tearsofthenight
        i like it
        Jan 1, 2016
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I saw the title and cried.

Mega Man! Come Back!!!
        Jan 1, 2016
    17. Mega Man Volnutt
    18. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Even though I have an awesome New 3DS XL now, I still miss my old regular red one. Gee, thanks bus driver...
      1. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        ...? o_O
        Jan 1, 2016
    19. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      I noticed that the animes after the Pokemon Gold/Sapphire series no longer have their trainers named after the game titles. I guess there would be a racial stir going on if Hild was named White and it would just be plain weird going around being named after a Mega Man protagonist.
      1. Mega Man Volnutt
        Mega Man Volnutt
        by the trainers, I mean the playable character's anime counterparts. Not Ash of course.
        Jan 1, 2016
      2.  Nova
         Nova
        you just mean their original names? or what anime counterparts?? :o
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        That is for none can compete with Gold.

Gold beats Ash and no one else has the courage to challenge him/her.
        Jan 1, 2016
    20. Mega Man Volnutt
      Mega Man Volnutt
      Does anyone know a place online where I can get a single Pokemon for free or if someone has an Emolga/Pachirisu/Minun they never used in their box? If someone does have an unused Emolga/Pachirisu/Minun, save it. I might get Omega Ruby soon and I want myself a cute little electric type along with a Fennekin when I do.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I know... I'm a terrible person. :(
        Dec 31, 2015
      3. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        ..... i only got the new pokemon games for fennikin so sorry cant help
        Dec 31, 2015
      4. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        What's your Friend Code? If anyone wants to add me mine is: 4227-1349-4126 Jovon is the name.
        Dec 31, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Sans undertale from earthbound