Mega Man Volnutt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A Nintendo/sega/capcom/Namco crossover game with platforming, RPG, and fighting elements merged together would be a great way for all of these companies to join together and help themselves to getting them back up to the top 10s. Just a shower thought.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    And Konami can be a troll ;-) and final boss of this game.
    SOC
    SOC
    A good Tales of game for Wii U. Sonic Generations 2 with exclusive levels on every platform, including Wii U. The return of good Megaman X games. This would be best.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    What I would like to see new from Mega Man is a classic game with 3d graphics, an ultimate crossover between the Mega Men (except Zero for not really being a blue guy in armor) throughout the series, or Mega Man Legends 3.
    The only time when RPG Maker ever gets attention nowadays is if someone were to make an original non-RPG horror game with it... Yep...
    estriole
    estriole
    but Corpse Party is a hit... and it start from RM originally... :D .
    esby
    esby
    well make something better then
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I see horror games get more popular then rpg games with the engine.
    Anyone remember Five Nights At Freddy's? Yeah, we went from furry to bones.
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I still think it was a pretty cool idea for a horror game. I get this feeling that it's going to age awfully however.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    I'll give it a year.
    Enterbrain, it's been over a decade now and the default attack command still doesn't make the player run towards enemies... Also they're still not animated by default...
    FIND THE WADAW ROOM. WHEN WE FIND THAT PAPA CACHAO WE WILL FIND DOCTOW WAHWEE. AND WHEN WE FIND DOCTOW WAHWEE WE WILL FIND TOMATOW SOUP AND END WOWD HUNGEW, WEGAWAN ~ Some VenturianTale video
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;
0YJJJiG.gif
kkSYWES.gif
0YJJJiG.gif

Working on some fan assets! I won't share them all just yet, but it's a fun practice! (So maybe keep an eye out for a thread for them in the future?) :kaohi: These boyos are Pink Slimes and a Tabby Slime from Slime Rancher.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchMann12