Mega Man Volnutt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it just me or are most Skyrim mods out there heavilly inspired by Dark Souls?
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ....actually, i always thought that most of the weapons mods were inspired by anime....to my annoyance... :/
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Some are, some are original and others are either DS or Oblivion.
    For people with modern gaming rigs, You'll see a lot of people complaining about lag  yet you don't lag yourself and if you have a cheap old PC like me, you'll be lagging with your game but nobody complains about the lag coming from their computers themselves. *shrug* Good thing for graphics settings, but even then... How would you work that without overloading your game with different types of the same texture?
    That awkward moment when someone is younger than you but they are taller than you.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Dude, there was one guy in my class last year who was born literally seven months after me but he was three inches taller than me. And then my friend, who was born in August who is almost a head taller than me. I almost cried at how pathetic I looked compared to him. 
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Same. A kid in my class 4 or 5 years back was a year younger than me yet he was 2 inches taller than me. He was a jerk to me and he used his size as a way to "bully" me. I wish I could of smacked him.
    I'll be honest.... Pokemon is not that fun anymore. From repetitive gameplay to wannabe 3D anime graphics to painfully overused tropes. The only reason I still "like" it is for its well designed and original Pokemon as well as them fine looking ladies *lenny*.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think I'm done with pokemon as of this generation (unless I get a bunch of extra spare money to throw around).

I know they tend to market towards new consumers a lot (kids) so a repetitive formula isn't as detrimental as it would be for some games but at 25 and having played every generation since its release in America, I just can't stomach it anymore. I need more than slight changes in formula and setting. I'm tired of forcibly having to go after the leaders and get "badges" and then getting shoe-horned into fighting some evil organization with a mostly half-baked scheme of destroying or changing the world. Pokemon is screaming to adopt the western rpg format; let me go out on my pokemon journey the way I choose to, whether that's joining up with the bad guys, fighting gym leaders, being the best contest champion, being the best breeder, etc...There could be varied storylines for each and every possibility instead of the same old defeat leaders, beat bad guys storyline. Or better yet, release a Pokemon Maker like they did with Mario Maker.

Regardless, Pokemon (and Nintendo/Game Freak) I need something more from you.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Pokemon Maker would make so much money, even if they microtransacted basically everything.

I mean, when you consider the sheer number of fangames, and have them suddenly given an official nod if they get remade using the official maker? That would be huge for both fans and Nintendo.
    I usr Paint.net. Does anyone know any more lightweight sprite creation softwares?
    That moment when the only "involvement" with a game you worked on for so long only gets a post telling you to go play other games and two likes onto that post.  With "feedback" like that, it's best to quit... 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       People are busy man, and fan games are a niche within a niche. Once they start gaining traction and fame the lawsuits tend to start flying and they disappear anyway. You just have to know what you are getting into from the beginning, if you do the things you do for outside validation only you'll constantly be chasing your own tail. Learn from your mistakes and always look for ways to improve, and the critics will eventually catch up with you.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    I'm reposting the game with another site. This time I won't even comment on my stress. It's causing me too much trouble.

And the law doesn't work like that. 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Or maybe your tendency to meet comments with hostility and dismissal is actually what's causing you problems finding willing critics. I never said the law did, but when fan games start to actually get exposure they become more likely to draw the attention of companies who will then apply the laws that do work against them, that's all I was saying there, though it was meant as more of a silver lining to your woes than 'you'll get sued scrub' trolling anyway. Plenty of Pokemon games have been shut down in the past specifically because they got to much exposure and Nintendo caught wind and brought their lawyers to bear against them, ever heard of Uranium? At least your game is allowed to exist thus-far.
    Am I the only one that thinks the basic character designs from MV is really... strange looking? Their heads look like squished balloons and their expressions aren't hard to look at but.... They don't look right... I prefer 2k3 and XP's character designs.
    Reactions: 1 person
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    The sprites or the faces? 'Cause I don't like either of them. The sprites are really hard to take seriously because they're balloon heads, and the faces look like they're all somewhat cross-eyed. 
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    I can see that. It's a no brainer to why so many MV games use the default character designs.  It has a strong side on the fact that it's just so easy to edit compared to the last ones. Dont' get me wrong, the designs aren't that bad but 2K3 stumbles it to the ground.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Their mouths give me that illusion that they're buck toothed for some reason.
    Only 5 Downloads within 2 sites? Really guys? At least it's better than a whopping 0 from last time.
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Wow. Welcome to the party. I'm probably gonna be down at 5 within a year. At least it's better than 0 I guess.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    The thing is no one knows who we are. So if you want people to play
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    (Stupid tablet) play your game you have to do something to stand our. Initially it is really hard to get noticed. Look at all the good commercial games that no one plays. So you'll have to just give it time and as you get noticed more will play.

And if you want an idea to help, offer a trade. Offer to play and review someone's project that had few reviews if they review yours. Or, even review it just to do it. Maybe they'll return the favor.
    Well, don't follow any Miiverse memes or else Nintendo will delete your account and your games and DLC... *sigh*  Pokemon? Gone. Smash DLC? Gone. Megaman Legacy Collection? Gone. My Miiverse posts? Also gone. So now I am left with  mobile gaming (cashing in on bejeweled, temple run, etc.), MMOS that I can't run and afford, and Roblox. Great job, Nintendo... throwing a Nintendo supporter off the bus. 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Have you considered contacting support? I doubt they deleted things over following memes. I doubt it a lot.
    So, anyone who read the warriors books... Is there anything special that Firestar can do in terms of fighting? I'm new to Warriors.
    I expressed my problem with the name approval system for an mmo in their official forums on the status update saying that my name hasn't been approved for over 4 days now, nobody replies, then the popular #Twittermemes2016 guy posts his problem and that status update booms with other people giving him tips and others sharing their name problems. Sigh... Ain't that just great. -_-
    FFRK is having a Mobius Final Fantasy event and Mobius Final Fantasy is hosting a FFRK event. Two of my favorite FF spinoffs hosting an event for each other. Ain't that swell?
    Awww, Nyau is so adorable in PSO2. Too bad he's hostile. I feel bad whenever he cries for help when badly beaten. I just wanna let him join my party.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Nyaaaauuuuuuuuu~~~!

I haven't played that in a while... I was getting tired of playing a game where huge blocks of storyline were unreadable (to me, anyway).
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Have you tried the English patch?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yeah... and huge blocks of the story are still in Japanese.
    So I got my NNID bricked over a stupid meme on Miiverse where you say "that you're a smart 8 year old and will answer any questions"

10/10, Nintendo. 10/10. I don't even feel like bringing my mom over to this as they asked me to do so during a call. I'm fine without Eshop or Miiverse. I've pretty much proved that either the Miiverse admins are bots or they are too dumb to look what's below my posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JegueAvapor