Recent content by MegaBlack

1. MegaBlack

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that
  2. MegaBlack

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

Just like the title say's, I bought the Gene Scene Builder for the MV on steam and after it got installed and opened it.White screen. Just a plain white sreen, when I try to close it a little message pops up which I suppose its supposed to be the "Are you sure you want to exit? Click yes or no"...
  3. MegaBlack

[Resolved] The screen is WHITE.

[Resolved] I bought the RPG Maker in steam so I could use it more easily,then when I open it,the screen is totally WHITE just white emptiness; I move the mouse around and in the top left it appears the menu to start new project,so it works,it simply don't show it.How do I fix this? I can't...
  4. MegaBlack

[Resolved] I need the Game in Spanish.

[Resolved] I'm creating a new game for someone,but that person is Spanish but the RPGMaker MV is in English,can I change the language so the game is in Spanish? I REALLY need help this is important.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my profile has gotten so inaccurate.
I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223