Recent content by Megablackdragon31

1. Megablackdragon31

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Sorry to bother yourselves,anyone else has a compatibility issue between this plugin and NRP AnimationActorCommand?
  2. Megablackdragon31

RMMV RMMV Equip Passive Skill

Sorry to bother yourself xabileug,where did you find the plugins? Because Douraku plugins links are down since a long time.
  3. Megablackdragon31

RMMV Day and Night system. Problem with house :(

I done my own day/night system with events. I dont have problem with the time but the weather changes when switching to other maps.
  4. Megablackdragon31

Graphics Changer

Weird,because it is working for me. Im using RMMZ with FOSIL compatibility layer. By the way Destroy DX,Yanfly/Visu Stella plugins a very incompatible with a lot of plugins. So you must ask someone to make you a patch or use other plugins and Dead Man Joe. You must put the actor index not the...
  5. Megablackdragon31

Hahaha! The same happened to me. Hice una critica sobre el presidente de Brasil y...

Hahaha! The same happened to me. Hice una critica sobre el presidente de Brasil y automaticamente me salio una notificacion diciendo que estoy fomentando el odio y que si volvia a hacerlo de nuevo me van a cerrar la cuenta. I did a critizice to the president of Brasil and they say i was making a...
  6. Megablackdragon31

MZ Actor based HP/MP/TP Customization (inkl. Gauge colors) - v1.0 supporting icons and text commands

The problem is that VS plugins are ofuscated,that makes it a lot more harder to make a compatibility patch.
  7. Megablackdragon31

Hide actor command window during target selection.

Sorry to bother yourselves,i want to ask for a plugin for hidding the actor command window only during the target selection. Excuse me for my bad english. PD: Im using these plugins (i will add more soon) Battle Windows Customizer Yep Battle Engine Core Mog Battle Cursor VE-BattleCommandWindow...
  8. Megablackdragon31

Floating Status

Try this one,it is in japanese but is not that hard to setup. https://triacontane.blogspot.com.ar/2016/06/blog-post_18.html
  9. Megablackdragon31

Prettier Gauges

Rocketmancer Is not active since a long time.
  10. Megablackdragon31

RPG Maker MV 1.5.1 and MADO!

The best antivirus in my opinion are: Eset Smart Security Kaperski. I use Eset since 2008 and i dont have more problems with virus. Kapersi is very nice as well but consume more resources. PD: No he probado el Mc Afee asi que no te puedo ayudar mucho con eso. Pero el Eset tiene una lista de...
  11. Megablackdragon31

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

It is a little update so i will pass this time. BTW someone else noticed that the authors are publishing less plugins over the months? It is just a curiosity,i dont mean to insult anyone. Excuse me for my bad english.
  12. Megablackdragon31

VE - Charge Actions

Are you using some plugins like the battle engine? Remember that custom battle systems like that one messes with turns... Excuse me for my bad english.
  13. Megablackdragon31

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

You must be talking about auto passive states or equip skills. Both plugins works fine,i think the problem is related to the program itself. Vx and Ace got the same problem with the hp/mp parameters

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamilonewolf