Recent content by Meguido

1. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

Add to Window_Options - was set to 0. I set it to 1, changed from options menu the Reflections to ON and it's now working properly even if i revert back Add to Window_Options to 0. ^ This worked for me
  2. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

@Portkey89 Thank you for your help but i didn't use any "variable" yet @Logan C. Yes! that finally worked! Thank you very much. So all you did in your version was change that line you mentioned earlier?
  3. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

@Logan C. On your project is working nicely but as soon as i paste one of your event on mine it just doesn't work at all... Probably a compatibility issue with yanfly's even tho it sounds illogic due to the functionality ot those plugins but there's no other explanation.
  4. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Thanks but there waas no change at all. Setting it to parallel did nothing.
  5. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Hey thank you for your help! But i'm using default sounds (just copy/pasted the example code provided with the bgs/Drips) and in the folders they're on ogg + m4a so it should work ?
  6. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Same problem here. Can't hear anything. Tried with the 4 lines in a comment, also in separate comments and also adding only the first two (as pitch and volume are stated as optional). Also had to turn to False "Use HRTF" because got a weird delay in sound and music in the title screen and when...
  7. Meguido

Quasi Movement

yay! updated it and now it's working properly. Thank you very much :)
  8. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

@PrimeHover Thank you very much. So i don't know if i was supossed to do this but: Add to Window_Options - was set to 0. I set it to 1, changed from options menu the Reflections to ON and it's now working properly even if i revert back Add to Window_Options to 0. Anyway it's working now ^^...
  9. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

Thank you for this plugin PrimeHover! I can't get it to work, dunno why. Is by default activated or do i have to use the command to activate it on everything? Could this get affected by a plugin that made possible to use more frames per character sprite? (maybe this is why i can't get it to...
  10. Meguido

Quasi Movement

hello Quasi, first let me thank you for this wonderful plugin. I've been testing it a little and i found some kind of bug (or is it just me?): Whenever i try to dash i can't do it while i'm moving. For it to work i have to stop moving, then press shift and then move again this way i'll dash...
  11. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai Chapter I - Updated to v1.2

So here I am as I promised to let you know that version 1.2 is finally released! :) To read the release notes head to: Release Notes Also the links on the OP have been updated with the new version ^^
  12. Meguido

Hahaha Sorry it took so long to answer back here, but I've been really busy with the 1.2 version. @cabfe Thank you for your feedback, and don't give up yet ^^. We realized that attacking with the same button as examining is not the best of the control schemes (in part that's why we added the...
  13. Meguido

Here i am with the 1.1 version :) Release Notes for 1.1 For now you can download it from here: Gamejolt IndieDB takes a day or so to accept the update. @cabfe Thanks! And yeah i think it's a combo between the room size and the number of lights. I hope this fixes the problem If not then i...
  14. Meguido

@Cabfe Hello and sorry, it took me so much time to get back to you :( . I've been a little busy formatting the pc and some other problems but I'm back now. This weird problem (low fps) it's something that happens on randomly. I mean, don't know exactly what's the reason behind that. I don't...
  15. Meguido

Thank you! And please keep me posted when you stream it ^^ I wanna see it

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiYuki