Awarded Medals 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 5, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

megumi014

Veteran, 31, from fish tank

Veteran

Me: I will finish the map today! Also me: this pixel is off, I need to fix aaalll the pixelllsss Jun 20, 2019

1. megumi014
      megumi014
      Me: I will finish the map today! Also me: this pixel is off, I need to fix aaalll the pixelllsss
    2. megumi014
      megumi014
      I forgot how much content I made for the One Map Contest... time to go back and finish it!
      1. SolonWise likes this.
      2. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        I'm trying to finish my One Map Game as well! C'mon! Let's do this!
        Jun 19, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
      3. megumi014
        megumi014
        I like the challenge because it seems like you can actually finish it someday xD And short to play as well :) good luck with yours!
        Jun 19, 2019
        SolonWise likes this.
    3. megumi014
      megumi014
      I keep playing with the code to make things I don't need instead of working on my game yai
      1. Hyouryuu-Na and Artificer like this.
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Don't worry. People find your plugins useful... at least I do (you literally saved my life) Keep up the great work! ^^
        Jun 16, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
      3. megumi014
        megumi014
        Thank you! :D
        Jun 16, 2019
    4. megumi014
      megumi014
      Now that Eurovision is over I *should* have more time for RPG Maker... (Persona Q2 is looming around the corner tho :'D)
      1. atoms and Lornsteyn like this.
      2. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        Thanks for the reminder, almost forgot PQ2.^^
        May 20, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
    5. megumi014
      megumi014
      Finally my hellish month is over! Time to make some maps \o/
      1. BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        have fun!
        Apr 29, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
    6. megumi014
      megumi014
      I can't wait for this month to be over and have time again to work on my game ._. I was so motivated before the workload from hell
    7. megumi014
      megumi014
      I can't find any JavaScript tutorial from CodeBreakerZ D:!! What happened? T___T
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Soulpour has devided to leave RPG maker a good while ago. In fact last year.
        Apr 1, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        When in April he deleted all his plugins, it was only natural that his youtube channel would follow suit.
        Apr 1, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
      3. megumi014
        megumi014
        T_T What a shame, I wish I had taken more notes lol His tutorial videos were very useful.
        Apr 1, 2019
    8. megumi014
      megumi014
      A humble bundle for learning languages! Exactly what I needed: more reasons to procrastinate. I will never finish my game xD
      1. VeryXInh
        VeryXInh
        I adorable that you can read all those books
        Mar 21, 2019
      2. megumi014
        megumi014
        I was thinking about the 1 year suscriptions XD I wouldn't touch the travel book guides or I would want to travel :'D
        Mar 21, 2019
    9. megumi014
      megumi014
      All my characters will end up naked because I caN'T DRAW CLOTHES ARRRG. What are proper folds? are they edible? Texturewhat? 404
      1. Poryg likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Maybe you can make a world where everyone does not wear clothes. :b
        Mar 20, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        A naturism game it must be then o-o
        Mar 20, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
      5. megumi014
        megumi014
        Now I need to think a reasonable excuse to make naturalism part of the lore of the world lol
        Mar 21, 2019
        OmnislashXX and Finnuval like this.
    10. megumi014
      megumi014
      1. Mrs_Allykat and SmashArtist like this.
      2. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Fantastic work in fitting them all together!
        Mar 11, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
    11. megumi014
      megumi014
      I... hate... doing... maps... ugh...
      1. MushroomCake28 and Tw0Face like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Do the map. Before the map does you.
        Mar 6, 2019
      4. Mordridakon
        Mordridakon
        For me its not doing maps, its doing the tileset access parameters in the database. ITS SO BORING! Click, Click, Click, zzzz....
        Mar 6, 2019
      5. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I understand your pain. Even the most powerful narcotics can't erase that kind of pain.
        Mar 6, 2019
    12. megumi014
      megumi014
      I guess I will continue with the Menu Screen design... oh look! another Eurovision entry decided! Yai! Procrastination at its finest.
    13. megumi014
      megumi014
      Finally some free time to invest in making sprites! Now then... how does one paint hair? XD tutorials make it seem so easy...
      1. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        What I usually do is block out each section of the hair in different colors, then go back in to outline/shade things individually :)
        Jan 31, 2019
        megumi014 likes this.
      2. megumi014
        megumi014
        I haven't tried that approach yet, it looks like a nice starting point :) Do you usually draw only the main sections or more line hairs? I feel like if I draw too many it doesn't match the style of the body but if I don't it doesn't look like hair lol
        Jan 31, 2019
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I just draw the main sections - depending on the size of the sprite, there's really not enough room for detail to make drawing strands worth it.
        Jan 31, 2019
    14. megumi014
      megumi014
      I just... got a job? At a museum?? I'm so shocked I can barely believe it. Less time for RPG Maker buuut Affording being alive > games :'D
      1. Finnuval, mlogan, Shaz and 5 others like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oooh, trains! That's pretty cool.
        Dec 6, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        That's cool! Congrats!
        Dec 6, 2018
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Nice!
        Dec 6, 2018
    15. megumi014
      megumi014
      Persona 3 dancing game... I see them in HD and I get emotional T_T I hope they remake Persona 3 someday...
      1. Alanood
        Alanood
        Imo Persona 3 is good as it as. I wish they're working on Persona 6 now.
        Dec 3, 2018
      2. megumi014
        megumi014
        I think the gameplay could be improved so much, the ps2 one didn't even let you control the characters in battle ._. And they included that for psp but it was like a visual novel... =_= (I also want a persona 6 too xD)
        Dec 3, 2018
        Alanood likes this.
    16. megumi014
      megumi014
      Open laptop. Open RPGMV. Stare at it for 5 minutes. Close laptop. I'm so bored that I don't even feel like stoping being bored xD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        I suggest you going on youtube and watch some videos people made while they were bored about boring people to watch for bored people.
        Nov 27, 2018
        RetroExcellent likes this.
      3. RetroExcellent
        RetroExcellent
        Isn't that how PewdiePie became famous?
        Nov 27, 2018
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Doing the reverse could help too. Watching someone be productive with one of my skills or something unskilled that I really should be doing can get me off my rear and doing something. Maybe that's just me being competitive though.
        Nov 27, 2018
        Tw0Face likes this.
    17. megumi014
      megumi014
      My antivirus just decided to move rpgmakermv.exe to quarantine and doesn't let me restore it...I don't have internet to download it again TT
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        Thats terrible. I had that happen to me a long while back, am not sure what I did to change it... if I remember IƤll come back and let za know.
        Nov 23, 2018
        megumi014 likes this.
      2. megumi014
        megumi014
        Thanks T.T I'm just "lucky" tomorrow is the day I can drag the disk to my mom's place and latch on her internet lol I hope I can transfer it later to the computer ugh...
        Nov 23, 2018
    18. megumi014
      megumi014
      Defeated by a side-view stair script because of the mouse. I will just disallow mouse movement in all the game... ha ha... ha...
      1. RetroExcellent
        RetroExcellent
        Mouse movement is new and scary.
        Nov 16, 2018
      2. megumi014
        megumi014
        Is like a weird relative that shows up for dinner unnanounced and ends up ordering take away instead of eating what everyone is eating
        Nov 16, 2018
        RetroExcellent and Finnuval like this.
      3. TWings
        TWings
        Disabled it too. Too much potential problems, and it's counter performant (uses pathfinding algorythm that needs to check every tiles around the player to choose where to go before moving). Who plays a JRPG with the mouse anyway ? :p
        Nov 16, 2018
        megumi014 likes this.
    19. megumi014
      megumi014
      Omg that new Humble Bundle of RPG Dev, I think it might be time to invest on resources D: it looks neat!
      1. Kaeki likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        And I have bought some of these for full price ... :D
        Nov 15, 2018
      3. megumi014
        megumi014
        Ouch, I hope they were worthy at least ^^u
        Nov 15, 2018
    20. megumi014
      megumi014
      I went to sleep thinking about horror tales for my characters to tell when they were camping. I ended up waking up because of a nightmare.ko
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        For me nightmares pretty much always turn into lucid dreams because I quickly realize I'm dreaming.
        Nov 12, 2018
        megumi014 and Finnuval like this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Lesson learned: in the future, as you go to sleep, think about wonderful pie-in-the-sky fantasies for your characters to express!
        Nov 12, 2018
        megumi014 likes this.
      5. megumi014
        megumi014
        @Windows i7 I wish I had that skill, I've only had 2 lucid dreams in my life T.T At least I'm good at remembering them
        Nov 12, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 5, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Videogames, music, art, languages...