Recent content by Meh

1. Meh

Randomly generate characters: Ideas/help

Hey man, I've just came across this thread and you what you've done. SumRndmDde's Character Creator Ex is amazing and may work on mobile, but it isn't random, which yours is! This is something I need, I'll be testing it tomorrow in my game. I hope still works Thanks for all your hard work
  2. Meh

RMMV Final Fantasy VII - Rise of Shinra

Yes, thank you very much. It gives us great encouragement to carry on. Things are getting real, fast. Story is pretty big already and I hope to of captured the essence of FF7, but in a whole new light being 17 years later from meteor fall.
  3. Meh

You're welcome bro, but what cheek calling my name silly, especially considering your "SooooooSick" Bwa ha ha. Our silly names aside, I do feel we are a good team and are getting close to capturing the soul of FF7.
  4. Meh

What is Rise of Shinra and who are we? Rise of Shinra - Is a Final Fantasy VII Fan Game created by 2 friends who want to create something special from the love they share of the FF& universe. This game has been underdevelopment for over a year now with a lot and I mean a lot of custom graphics...
  5. Meh

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

Wow some amazing work! Thanks for sharing.
  6. Meh

Materials by Haydeos!

Thank you very much. I love your enemy battlers, I'll definitely will be using some of them in my game, and of course crediting you XD
  7. Meh

VE - Materia System

I figured out how to Edit the menu height, but realised it'll look poo like that. Could you point me in the right direction to a line the equips next to each other instead of scrolling please?
  8. Meh

VE - Materia System

Sorted the weapons icons out, it was due to me having this in the Actors notes; <materia slots> Head: 0:0:0:0 Left Hand: 0=0:0=0 Right Hand: 0=0=0 Equip 4: 0:0 Equip 5: 0:0 </materia slots> Now I've; <materia slots> Equip 1: Equip 2: Equip 3: Equip 4: Equip 5: </materia slots> I'm still...
  9. Meh

VE - Materia System

Hi Victor, in the Materia equip menu the icons only show for the Armors and not for the weapons which I have slots for. Is there anyway to fix this please? I've just checked this thread to see if anyone else has had my problem addressed and couldn't see anyone post about this. Also I'd like to...
  10. Meh

Khas Advanced Fog v3.0

Your very welcome, gives you more time to work on improving this already great plugin Cool, it'll keep a look out for the next version and will post a screen shot of the hoard approaching through the mist. Man I can already see it!
  11. Meh

Khas Advanced Fog v3.0

I made a little video tutorial that shows how to make custom fogs if anyone is interested. I used atom to edit the code, but notepad++ or visual Studio would be ok too and wasn't hard at all. @Khas I'd like to know if there's anyway I could only have the fog active across half of the screen...
  12. Meh

Khas Advanced Fog v3.0

I just copied and pasted the events and comments into my game from the demo and they all worked fine. Try that to see if it works. Wish you luck. just copied and pasted
  13. Meh

How to have Sub Characters come out of Main Character FF5 style?

Can anyone show me how to do this please?
  14. Meh

Thank you Firework that would be great. I have tried eventing this, but doesn't quite work right for me whenever I've tried. 
  15. Meh

I don't like the choo choo train style, so I'm encountering a major head ache trying to figure out how to get 2 or more characters to walk out from the main character as they used to do in old FF games. One is easy, but when I try to event more I can't get it to work. This also ties into...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911