Recent content by meiows

1. meiows

Hiyo!

Thank you! :D And my youtube channel is meiows. Right now I only have two speedmaps and some old Smite videos. I will be putting more up once I get some days off from work ^_^
  2. meiows

Meiows' Resources and Junk!

Thanks for the info~ I really want to try it out now! Thank you <3
  3. meiows

Thank you very much! :D
  4. meiows

Hiyo!

This sounds so awesome! Thanks for all the info, I'll definitely be checking this out. :)
  5. meiows

Haha! Thank you!! =3 I'm going to be doing some more edits soon. AND maybe a tileset once I learn how!
  6. meiows

Mr Pyramids Stuff

These are really nice. I love the style and coloring of your maps, also (if that makes sense?).
  7. meiows

I'll try to not be a lurker

Don't worry, I was a lurker too!! But this community is really nice and I'm already feeling quite at home here. I'm sure you'll like it. :)
  8. meiows

Hiyo!

Aaaaa! She's so cool! What is she from?
  9. meiows

Hi! I was making a cave scene and needed to make some things to spice it up a bit, and thus these lil edits were born. I'm making this thread to share them freely. This thread will most likely grow as I make more maps and more RTP edits for my needs. Enjoy! Rules:  Don't claim as your own...
  10. meiows

Hiyo!

Thank you lots! I really appreciate the kindness. :)  I'd love to take commissions, but I want to hone my skills first so I can give commissioners/customers my best work! And yes! finding a name to go by is tough. I've been meiows for a while but I tried to break away, hence the 'aku'...
  11. meiows

Hiyo!

Thank you guys!! :D Omgosh that is really cool! I'm such a nerd for these kinds of tools and this one is really helpful. Thanks for the share! And so far my favorite piece that I've done is this human-ified poliwag from pokemon. It has my old signature on it (i was having a bit of...
  12. meiows

Hiyo!

Thanks! And I do a lot of varying types, but lately I've been having a lot of fun doing pixel art and stuff. I'm hoping to make some tilesets once I get some spare time!
  13. meiows

Hiyo!

Just wanted to say hi!~ I'm meiows and I'm an artist. I LOVE making maps in RPG Maker and have just started making speed mapping videos and am putting them on Youtube. I love the community and finally wanna join in the conversations! :D
  14. meiows

Orange Overlay

Thanks for this! :)
  15. meiows

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

aaaa ! I love the pomeranian! Do you think you could make a shiba inu?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebells45