Recent content by MelowBee

1. MelowBee

Avy's Icon Workshop [Easter special!]

The cage is cute, somehow x)   Mh let me see...why not do things related to the season? Like toys for the beach, summer clothes or summer food? 
  2. MelowBee

Great job again ^^  Um... Can I suggest you to make cupcakes? Why not one with banana flavor, one rainbow flavor and one red fruits flavor? 
  3. MelowBee

Pixel-Z recruitment

Hello ToastGoblin ^^ I would just want to know (and probably some other people too) what kind of concep art do you want. In pixel art? Painting? Vector? Have you any reference of what you have in mind?
  4. MelowBee

@Avery, I feel that you are more comfortable for the little icons than large icons. Did you find large sizes hardest to do? However, this remains a very good job! (personally I prefer your small icons but it's just my personal taste xD)
  5. MelowBee

All of this gallery is a beautiful spectacle for eyes!  Very good work, I can't wait to see your future babies <3
  6. MelowBee

This title is not original at all, but, eh...

Well let me see... It's rather for the community,  for having some feedback, etc. Maybe I should post in the "Art, Literature and Music" section first?
  7. MelowBee

Thank you ^^ Ah by the way, I have some work to show but I don't really know where to post (I'm afraid of making a mistake). Someone could guide me, please?
  8. MelowBee

So yes, I'm not good for this kind of thing. And I'm even less talented to introduce myself, yaaaaaay! Well... I'm MelowBee, a French girl (sorry in advance for verbal/grammatical mistakes) who like drawing bishonen and cute girls, play DDR and otomegames. Um what else... I'm not familliar with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205