Memento
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is the only picture I could put up. I can't crop them apparently. Frick this.
    Cornered Cosmos added me as a friend, now I don't need to look at that sad "You have no friends" phrase anymore.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    You should be careful for what you wish for. MUAHAHAHAH
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Yeah!!! More friends the merrier! : D
    "Memento hasn't added any friends yet" That sounds... really sad.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Maybe you just keep forgetting you've added them? Did you leave yourself a note?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I haven't seen that movie in ages.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I don't have any friends either and I'm OK. Might have something to do with egolatry, but I can't tell you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz