Recent content by MeowCatMeow

1. MeowCatMeow

ME_EquipActor 1.0.0

The plugin is incompatible with "Items and Equips Core" by VisuStella. It's a shame because I really enjoy the new look of "Items and Equips Core", but can't use both plugins at the same time. I did mess around with it a bit and I have to say your plugin and has loads of useful possibilities! If...
  2. MeowCatMeow

(Yanfly) Trouble with independent items in crafting and item durability.

The point of me not wanting people to say no is that from past experiences I have found out that a multitude of people that have no idea what their talking about will tell me I can't do it. If it's legitimately not possible, that's not true; near anything is possible. If you are experienced in...
  3. MeowCatMeow

I'll get straight to the point; I want to use non-independent weapons in Yanfly's Item Synthesis to make a weapon with durability in Yanfly's Item Durability plugin. In this case scenario, I need both the the weapons used for crafting and the weapon crafted to have item durability. Is there a...
  4. MeowCatMeow

I'll get straight to the point; I want to use non-independent weapons in Yanfly's Item Synthesis to make a weapon with durability in Yanfly's Item Durability plugin. In this case scenario, I need both the the weapons used for crafting and the weapon crafted to have item durability. Is there a...
  5. MeowCatMeow

RPG maker XP - Nvidia Shield controller breaks contols

I have an issue. Whether plugged in or not, the nvidia shield controller driver completely breaks rpg maker vx ace, vx, xp, and 2003 games. When playing, I cannot press the up button at all. Not only that, if I manage to start a game my character always goes up and left. Its literally...
  6. MeowCatMeow

New! Detailed Shop

+1 I am having the same problem, please fix.
  7. MeowCatMeow

Szyu's Crafting System

I started a new play through of my game, thinking maybe it was just a save file error. When I got the recipe book, it worked for a while, then just stopped. Same problem as always, all items except currency are 0, even if I have those items. It could be one of two things, here is my hypothesis...
  8. MeowCatMeow

Szyu's Crafting System

Yes, no luck. I also tried renaming the sections, doing "CraftingSystem open (name of section)", and putting " marks around the name of section. No luck on these, either. I have it set to open from Yanfly's main menu core, but even without it, the new version does not work. I went through some...
  9. MeowCatMeow

Szyu's Crafting System

This is stupid. I updated the plugin, and now the menu won't even pop up! I wanted crafting to be a key element in my game. Enemy's drop items that are used for crafting. I downloaded the alternate layout. I use the plugin command "CraftingSystem open 0" The older version I had said I had no...
  10. MeowCatMeow

Szyu's Crafting System

I had used it before, worked well. However, since yesterday, it has been saying I have 0 of every item. The currency is there, it works, just not the items. Any suggestions? Maybe its an incompatible script. I am using most of Yanfly's scripts. The only script I installed before it stopped...
  11. MeowCatMeow

Make enemy transform after health below 50%?

My bad, i'm a dimwit for not noticing Battle event conditions. Thanks.
  12. MeowCatMeow

Make enemy transform after health below 50%?

Useless Knowledge: I'm new to rpg maker MV (only 78 hours), and I can't figure out how to get an enemy to transform after a percentage of health has been lost. I think there was a feature like this in the VX ace conditional branch, but I have not found one in MV. I want to have an enemy, after...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawaiinick