Mewgles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some projects just get a lot bigger than you thought they would. The "Simple menu editor" for MZ I'm working on is turning out to become more like a full blown menu engine x)
    Reactions: Prescott
    Prescott
    Prescott
    It's like when I said "I'm gonna' make a game in RPG Maker MV when it comes out!" and I'm still working on the same game.
    Mewgles
    Mewgles
    That's why I'm not making games anymore (well maybe even more so does the fact that I suck at creating graphics which makes creating games feel like a total timewaste if they don't look the way you want :< )
    Just finished my first MZ plugin. Feeling kind of late to the party already because work kept me busy and I already have ideas for future updates, but at least it works I guess ^^"
    Reactions: Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - "late to the party"

looks at long list of MV plugins that I haven't even started to port!
    Mewgles
    Mewgles
    I meant late as in "haven't got to do anything at all for it until now". I've got a few more ports from old VXA stuff too, but some are even obsolete now with the new MZ features ._.
    When you initially just wanted to do a simple small bugfix on a script you haven't touched for way too long and then end up increasing it's functions to more than three times as many as before, working for days and coding like a maniac, just ot then realize you still didn't fix that one thing you wanted to do in the first place x)
    So much work and so little time.. :<
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    Mewgles
    Mewgles
    Trying my best. But sometimes other things take over. Like the body when it requires something boring like sleep ^^"
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Sleep is something your body needs. Without it, you wouldn't get anything done. But if you start going to bed at a certain time, and getting up at the same time, you can train your body to not need as much sleep. Just a suggestion.
    Mewgles
    Mewgles
    Oh, no worries about that. Was more of a joke. Been on a fixed schedule for over 10 years now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
I've seen a reference to a Community Lighting plugin for MZ, but cannot find it. Is it still in beta?

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balthierrff