Mewgles's latest activity

• Mewgles
    The puzzles in the newer Tomb Raider games were quite fun since they mixed different elements together. It wasn't just thinking and...
  • Mewgles
    Mewgles reacted to Tanarex's status with Like Like.
    Who loves quests names with bad puns? How about 'Runed it for you?'
  • Mewgles
    For an idle animation you would probably have to set up a parallel processed common event working on a timer that resets on every input...
  • Mewgles
    You can exchange the character images with events (page 3 "Change Actor Images"). Might require a bit of experimenting, but you should...
  • Mewgles
    It's probably easier for the player and also for you to balance if you give the other two characters preset stats and skills. Otherwise...
  • Mewgles
    I've recently started to port my VXA Menu Editor to MZ and things quickly got out of hand since I haven't touched the original in years...
  • Mewgles
    Mewgles replied to the thread Custom MapName.
    I changed some settings on my website (which provides the downloads) to hopefully prevent browsers from caching those links in the future.
  • Mewgles
    Mewgles reacted to JosephG's post in the thread Custom MapName with Like Like.
    UPDATE: Never-mind. I reported a bug but the plugin download link had a cached copy, so when I re-saved it, it was still the old...
  • Mewgles
    Sometimes they don't seem to register properly for me. But since you can easily simulate them with a normal select it doesn't really...
  • Mewgles
    Mewgles reacted to wrigty12's post in the thread Custom MapName with Like Like.
    Love this! For ease of use, I'd recommend you update your plugin parameter for BackgroundImage to @type file and your UseInMenu and...
  • Mewgles
    Thanks for the suggestion! Updated those, though I went for a normal select for the latter since the boolean selectors feel quite buggy.
  • Mewgles
    Mewgles reacted to JosephG's post in the thread Custom MapName with Like Like.
    Have no clue why, but even in the demo project the "font" used isn't the one specified. Does the font used need to be installed on the...
  • Mewgles
    That was indeed a bug. I fixed it and updated the files. Thanks a lot for notifying me!
  • Mewgles
    1) X is horizontal, Y vertical. X = 0 is left side. Y = 0 is the top. 2) The coords (0, 0) would be top left corner. 3) The size does...
  • Mewgles
    You could probably fake it with a parallel-process event, but actually, now that you mention it, if you only need one or two enemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack