Recent content by mhelz1k4

1. mhelz1k4

Is there a script like Honor point? when you kill mobs you will recieve a point then using that...

Is there a script like Honor point? when you kill mobs you will recieve a point then using that point you will level up you rank?
  2. mhelz1k4

Thanks, remember me always, i will be one of that 1%. I will post my game here as i finish it...

Thanks, remember me always, i will be one of that 1%. I will post my game here as i finish it and you be the first who will know that. See me in the future. hehe
  3. mhelz1k4

And i am not a beginner anymore hehe. I spend a lot or time and efforts to study the software...

And i am not a beginner anymore hehe. I spend a lot or time and efforts to study the software. also scripts, tested them and making experimental games.
  4. mhelz1k4

Maybe after years from now, i will be one of the 1% who surpass this kind of ambition.

Maybe after years from now, i will be one of the 1% who surpass this kind of ambition.
  5. mhelz1k4

12 to 20 hours every day. without getting out on my computer or taking any break. Yeah , maybe i...

12 to 20 hours every day. without getting out on my computer or taking any break. Yeah , maybe i finish this game after years, decades or a long long time, but this is what i want , i love doing it. specially creating my own stories using my own imaginations. maybe it`s a childish attitude, but...
  6. mhelz1k4

i`m using rpg maker vx ace for almost a year. i studied all what i need to make a game and...

i`m using rpg maker vx ace for almost a year. i studied all what i need to make a game and gather all the scripts i need. I`m starting doing this game for almost 3months straight without going outside of my house.
  7. mhelz1k4

@cabfe sorry i`m not good in english. pardon me.

@cabfe sorry i`m not good in english. pardon me.
  8. mhelz1k4

Well it`s just my hobby. I just want to make a game, because i want to leave something to...

Well it`s just my hobby. I just want to make a game, because i want to leave something to everyone specially for my friend or in my future son when i died hehe.
  9. mhelz1k4

Working on my Rpg maker vx ace first game, a massive rpg game will blow your mind. hehe. it`s...

Working on my Rpg maker vx ace first game, a massive rpg game will blow your mind. hehe. it`s kinda hard because i`m working it by my self.
  10. mhelz1k4

hey sir? u have a captain and souldier battlers for rpg maker? i see your post here... coz i...

hey sir? u have a captain and souldier battlers for rpg maker? i see your post here... coz i need battlers of that the sprite type not the animation picture type.. hoping you cuold help me?? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/materials-by-haydeos.47400/> ??
  11. mhelz1k4

Materials by Haydeos!

how can i download this?? all??
  12. mhelz1k4

Change language in SAKAN?

i know already i research it, but tnx again.... @Kes
  13. mhelz1k4

Change language in SAKAN?

what is locale?? you mean locate?? english words bro...
  14. mhelz1k4

Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

All ready installed thanks for your awesome creations...
  15. mhelz1k4

PixelMister's RMMV Tile Resources

nicei just use it,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stulfie