Recent content by MHFran44

1. MHFran44

Dev tools opening every time I playtest

Omg thank you moving the message core above fixed everything, I should have really organized that better thank you for your help
  2. MHFran44

I can do that tomorrow, thank you very much for your help
  3. MHFran44

Well all of them are gotten from the YEP page so it should be the correct name if that's what you mean. I have tried deploying it and doing the control thing and it doesn't let me walk through walls or anything but still opens the console, I'm not familiar with java that much but would deleting...
  4. MHFran44

Oh excuse me that was the wrong photo this is the list of it in my plugins.
  5. MHFran44

Alright I found that most of the Yep ones have it and a few others but what do I do now haha. Sorry if I'm a bit slow I'm pretty new to this.
  6. MHFran44

Is there an easy way of searching all the .js files or do I have to do it one by one?
  7. MHFran44

Hello, sorry if this was posted here before I can't seem to find an answer to this question. Every time I try to playtest my game it opens devtools (even when I deploy the win version it opens). I have tried looking if there was any plugins that enabled that but from what I found the only one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalamar_Sinn